1. And Abram went up out of Egypt, he, and his wife, and all that he had, and Lot with him, into the south of Canaan.
2. And Abram was very rich in livestock, in silver and in gold.
3. And he went on his journeys from the south, even to Bethel, to the place where his tent had been at the beginning, between Bethel and Hai,
4. To the place of the altar which he had made there at the first. And Abram called on the name of the LORD there.
5. And Lot, who went with Abram, also had flocks and herds and tents.
6. And the land was not able to bear them, that they might live together, for their substance was great, so that they could not live together.
7. And there was strife between the herdsmen of Abram’s livestock and the herdsmen of Lot’s livestock. And the Canaanite and the Perizzite lived in the land.
8. And Abram said to Lot, “Let there be no strife, I pray you, between me and you, and between my herdsmen and your herdsmen, for we are brethren.
9. Is not the whole land before you? I pray you, separate yourself from me. If you go to the left, then I will go to the right. Or if you go to the right, then I will go to the left.”
10. And Lot lifted up his eyes and saw all the plain of Jordan, that it was all well watered—before the LORD destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah—like the garden of the LORD, like the land of Egypt as you come to Zoar.
11. And Lot chose all the plain of Jordan for himself. And Lot journeyed east; thus, they separated themselves from one another.
12. Abram lived in the land of Canaan, and Lot lived in the cities of the plain and pitched his tent toward Sodom.
13. But the men of Sodom were wicked and sinners against the LORD, exceedingly so.
14. And after Lot was separated from him, the LORD said to Abram, “Lift up your eyes now and from the place where you look northward and southward, and eastward and westward;
15. For all the land which you see, I will give to you and to your seed forever.
16. And I will make your seed as the dust of the earth, so that if a man can count the dust of the earth, then shall your seed also be counted.
17. Rise up and walk through the land, in the length of it and in the breadth of it, for I will give it to you.”
18. And Abram moved his tent and came and lived in the oaks of Mamre, which is in Hebron. And he built an altar to the LORD there.
HCHVqw3msout of Egypt,H4714
HPp3msand his wife,H802
HRHSp3msinto the southH5045
And he wentH3212
HCHVqw3mson his journeysH4550
HRHNcmpcHSp3msfrom the south,H5045
HDat the beginning,H8462
HNcmscof the altarH4196
HTrhe had madeH6213
HDat the first.H7223
HCHVqw3mson the nameH8034
HRHNcmscof the LORDH3068
And the landH776
HCHTnable to bearH5375
HToHSp3mpthat they might liveH3427
HAamsaso that they couldH3201
And there wasH1961
HDAnd the CanaaniteH3669
HCHTdHNgmsaand the PerizziteH6522
HVqrmsain the land.H776
HNp"Let there beH1961
HNcfsaI pray you,H4994
HRHNcbpcHSp2msI pray you,H4994
HCyou goto the left,H8040
HTdHNcmsathen I will go to the right.H3231
HCHCyou goto the right,H3225
HTdHNcfsathen I will go to the left."H8041
HCit was allH3605
HNplike the gardenH1588
HRHNcbscof the LORD,H3068
HNplike the landH776
HNpas you comeH935
HRHNcmsathus, they separated themselvesH6504
HVqp3msin the landH776
HVqp3msin the citiesH5892
HRHNcfpcof the plainH3603
HTdHNcbsaand pitched his tentH167
HVqrmsaI will giveH5414
HRHSp2msand to your seedH2233
And I will makeH7760
HNcmscHSp2msas the dustH6083
HRHNcmscof the earth,H776
HNcmscof the earth,H776
HTdHNcbsathen shall your seedH2233
HVtv2msthrough the land,H776
HRdHNcbsain the length of itH753
HRHNcmscHSp3fsand in the breadth of it,H7341
HCI will give itH5414
Copyright © 2021 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved