1. Let brotherly love be present among you continually.
2. Do not forget to show hospitality; for by this some have unknowingly welcomed angels as guests.
3. Be mindful of prisoners, as if you were imprisoned with them; and think of those who are suffering afflictions, as if you yourselves were in their body.
4. Let marriage be held honorable by all, and the marital union be undefiled; for God will judge fornicators and adulterers.
6. So then, let us boldly say, “The Lord is my helper, and I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?”
8. Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, and today, and forever.
9. Do not be carried about by all kinds of strange doctrines. For it is good for the heart to be confirmed by grace and not by foods, which have brought no spiritual benefit to those who have been preoccupied with them.
10. We have an altar from which those who are serving the present earthly tabernacle do not have authority to eat;
11. For pertaining to those animals whose blood is brought into the holy places by the high priest for a sin offering, the bodies of all these are burned outside the camp.
12. For this reason, Jesus, in order that He might sanctify the people by His own blood, also suffered outside the gate.
13. So then, let us go forward to Him outside the camp, bearing His reproach.
14. For we do not have a continuing city here on earth; rather, we are seeking the one that is coming.
16. Now do not forget to do good and to fellowship, for with such sacrifices God is well pleased.
17. Follow your leaders, and be submissive, because they are looking out for your spiritual well-being, as those who must be ready to give an account to God in order that they may do this with joy, and not with groaning because that would be unprofitable for you.
18. Pray for us; for we are certain that we have a clear conscience, in all things desiring to conduct ourselves well.
19. Now I am earnestly exhorting you to do this more diligently that I may be sent back to you more quickly.
21. Perfect you in every good work in order that you may do His will; accomplishing in you that which is well pleasing in His sight, through Jesus Christ, to Whom be the glory into the ages of eternity. Amen.
22. Now I admonish you, brethren, to patiently listen to this message of exhortation, for I have written to you in only a few words.
23. I want you to know that our brother Timothy has been released; with whom, if he comes soon enough, I will see you.
24. Greet all your leaders, and all the saints. Those from Italy send greetings to you.
25. May God’s grace be with all of you. Amen. To the Hebrews, written from Italy, delivered by Timothy
Copyright © 2019 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved