1. Let brotherly love be present among you continually.
2. Do not forget to show hospitality; for by this some have unknowingly welcomed angels as guests.
3. Be mindful of prisoners, as if you were imprisoned with them; and think of those who are suffering afflictions, as if you yourselves were in their body.
4. Let marriage be held honorable by all, and the marital union be undefiled; for God will judge fornicators and adulterers.
6. So then, let us boldly say, “The Lord is my helper, and I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?”
8. Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, and today, and forever.
9. Do not be carried about by all kinds of strange doctrines. For it is good for the heart to be confirmed by grace and not by foods, which have brought no spiritual benefit to those who have been preoccupied with them.
10. We have an altar from which those who are serving the present earthly tabernacle do not have authority to eat;
11. For pertaining to those animals whose blood is brought into the holy places by the high priest for a sin offering, the bodies of all these are burned outside the camp.
12. For this reason, Jesus, in order that He might sanctify the people by His own blood, also suffered outside the gate.
13. So then, let us go forward to Him outside the camp, bearing His reproach.
14. For we do not have a continuing city here on earth; rather, we are seeking the one that is coming.
16. Now do not forget to do good and to fellowship, for with such sacrifices God is well pleased.
17. Follow your leaders, and be submissive, because they are looking out for your spiritual well-being, as those who must be ready to give an account to God in order that they may do this with joy, and not with groaning because that would be unprofitable for you.
18. Pray for us; for we are certain that we have a clear conscience, in all things desiring to conduct ourselves well.
19. Now I am earnestly exhorting you to do this more diligently that I may be sent back to you more quickly.
21. Perfect you in every good work in order that you may do His will; accomplishing in you that which is well pleasing in His sight, through Jesus Christ, to Whom be the glory into the ages of eternity. Amen.
22. Now I admonish you, brethren, to patiently listen to this message of exhortation, for I have written to you in only a few words.
23. I want you to know that our brother Timothy has been released; with whom, if he comes soon enough, I will see you.
24. Greet all your leaders, and all the saints. Those from Italy send greetings to you.
25. May God’s grace be with all of you. Amen.
To the Hebrews, written from Italy,
delivered by Timothy
T-GSFto show hospitality;G5381
V-PXP-NPMimprisoned with them;G4887
CONJthink of those whoG3588
T-GPMare suffering afflictions,G2558
N-NSMbe held honorableG5093
Do not allow theG3588
T-NSMlove of moneyG5158
N-NSMto influence your behavior,G866
A-NSMbut be satisfiedG714
PRT-Nway will I everG3361
CONJI will neverG3756
P-2ASin any way.">
CONJI will notG3756
PRT-Nbe carried aboutG4064
V-PPM-2Pby all kindsG4164
N-DPFFor it is goodG2570
N-ASFto be confirmedG950
N-DPNwhich have brought noG3756
V-API-3Pto those whoG3588
T-NPMhave been preoccupiedG4043
T-DSFpresent earthly tabernacleG4633
CONJpertaining to thoseG5130
N-NPNof all these are burnedG2618
N-NSM-Pin order thatG2443
CONJHe might sanctifyG37
CONJlet us offerG399
V-PXI-3Swith the fruitG2590
N-ASMof our lipsG5491
N-GPNopenly professing our faithG3670
T-GSFto do goodG2140
N-NSMis well pleased.G2100
P-NPMare looking outG69
CONJthose who must be ready to giveG591
N-ASMto God in order thatG2443
CONJthey may doG4160
D-NSNwould be unprofitableG255
CONJwe are certainG3982
PREPamong the dead—G3498
N-DSNof the everlastingG166
N-DSNin order thatG1519
T-ASNyou may doG4160
T-ASNis well pleasingG2101
V-PNM-2Plisten to thisG3588
CONJI have writtenG1989
PREPonly a few words.G1024
I want you to knowG1097
N-ASM-Phas been released;G630
A-ASN-CI will seeG3700
Copyright © 2023 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved