1. “Ephraim feeds on wind and follows after the east wind. He daily multiplies lies and desolation. And they make a covenant with the Assyrians, and oil is carried into Egypt.
2. The LORD also has a quarrel with Judah and will punish Jacob according to his ways; according to his doings He will repay him.
3. He took his brother by the heel in the womb, and by his strength he had power with God.
4. Yes, he wept and cried to Him, and he had struggled with the Angel and he prevailed. He found him in Bethel, and there He spoke with us,
5. Even the LORD God of hosts; the LORD is His name.
6. Therefore return to your God; keep mercy and judgment, and wait for your God continually.
7. “He is a merchant; the balances of deceit are in his hand; he loves to oppress.
8. And Ephraim said, ‘Yet I have become rich, I have found much wealth for myself. In all my labors they shall find in me no iniquity that is sin.’
9. And I the LORD, who have been your God from the land of Egypt, will yet make you to dwell in tents as in the days of the appointed feast.
10. I have also spoken by the prophets, and I have multiplied visions and have used parables by the hand of the prophets.”
11. Is there iniquity in Gilead? Surely they are altogether vanity; they sacrifice bulls in Gilgal. Yea, their altars are as heaps in the furrows of the fields.
12. And Jacob fled into the country of Syria, and Israel served for a wife, and for a wife he kept sheep.
13. And by a prophet the LORD brought Israel out of Egypt, and by a prophet he was kept.
14. Ephraim provoked Me to anger most bitterly; therefore his blood shall be cast upon him, and his Lord shall return his reproach unto him.
HNcbsaand follows afterH7291
HCHVqrmsathe east wind.H6921
HCHNcmsaAnd they makeH3772
HRHNpalso has a quarrelH7379
HNpand will punishH6485
HNpaccording to his ways;H1870
HRHNcbpcHSp3msaccording to his doingsH4611
HRHNcmpcHSp3msHe will repayH7725
Yes, he weptH1058
HRHSp3msand he had struggledH7786
HNcmsaand he prevailed.H3201
HCHVqw3msHe found himH4672
HVqi2msto your God;H430
HTaI have become rich,H6238
HVqp1csI have foundH4672
HNcmpcHSp1csthey shall findH4672
HNpwho have been your GodH430
HNcmpcHSp2msfrom the landH776
HDmake you to dwellH3427
HRHNcmpaas in the daysH3117
HRHNcmpcof the appointed feast.H4150
I have also spokenH1696
HTdHNcmpaand I have multipliedH7235
HCHPp1cshave used parablesH1819
HVpi1csby the handH3027
HCHRHNcbscof the prophets."H5030
HNcmpcof the fields.H7704
Copyright © 2022 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved