1. And the LORD said to me, “Go again. Love a woman beloved by a friend, yet an adulteress, according to the love of the LORD toward the children of Israel, who turn to other gods, and love raisin cakes.”
2. So I bought her for fifteen pieces of silver, and for an homer of barley and a half homer of barley.
3. And I said to her, “You shall abide with me many days. You shall not play the harlot, nor be with any man. And I also will be for you,”
4. For the children of Israel shall live many days with no king, and no ruler, and with no sacrifice, and no pillars, and no ephod, or teraphim.
5. Afterward the children of Israel shall return and seek the LORD their God and David their king. And they shall fear the LORD and His goodness in the latter days.
And the LORDH3068
HVqsfscby a friend,H7453
HNcmsayet an adulteress,H5003
HCHVprfsaaccording to the loveH160
HRHVqcof the LORDH3068
HTotoward the childrenH1121
HCHVqw1csHSp3fsfor fifteen pieces ofH2568
HNcmsaand for an homerH2563
HNcfpaand a half homerH3963
And I saidH559
HRHSp3fs"You shall abideH3427
HNcmpaYou shall notH3808
HTnplay the harlot,H2181
HVqi2fswith any man.H376
HPp1csalso will be for you,"H413
HNcmsaand with noH369
HNcmscHSp3mpAnd they shall fearH6342
HNcmscHSp3msin the latter days.H319
Copyright © 2021 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved