1. And the LORD said to me, “Go again. Love a woman beloved by a friend, yet an adulteress, according to the love of the LORD toward the children of Israel, who turn to other gods, and love raisin cakes.”
2. So I bought her for fifteen pieces of silver, and for an homer of barley and a half homer of barley.
3. And I said to her, “You shall abide with me many days. You shall not play the harlot, nor be with any man. And I also will be for you,”
4. For the children of Israel shall live many days with no king, and no ruler, and with no sacrifice, and no pillars, and no ephod, or teraphim.
5. Afterward the children of Israel shall return and seek the LORD their God and David their king. And they shall fear the LORD and His goodness in the latter days.
Copyright © 2019 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved