1. “Hear this, O priests, and hearken, O house of Israel. And give ear, O house of the king, for judgment is toward you because you have been a snare for Mizpah and a net spread over Tabor.
2. And revolters have gone deep in slaughtering, and I chasten all of them.
3. I know Ephraim, and Israel is not hidden from me, for now, O Ephraim, you committed whoredom; and Israel is defiled.
4. Their doings will not allow them to turn to their God; for the spirit of whoredoms is in their midst, and they have not known the LORD.
5. And the pride of Israel testifies to his face. Therefore Israel and Ephraim shall fall in their iniquity; Judah also shall fall with them.
6. They shall go with their flocks and with their herds to seek the LORD; but they shall not find Him. He has withdrawn Himself from them.
7. They have acted treacherously against the LORD, for they have begotten strange children. Now, within a month invaders shall devour their land.
8. Blow the ram’s horn in Gibeah, and the silver trumpet in Ramah; cry aloud at Beth Aven, ‘Behind you, O Benjamin!’
9. Ephraim shall be desolate in the day of rebuke. Among the tribes of Israel I have made known that which shall surely be.
10. The rulers of Judah were like those who move a border; I will pour out My wrath upon them like water.
11. Ephraim is crushed and broken in judgment because he willingly walked after vanity.
12. Therefore I am as a moth to Ephraim, and to the house of Judah as rottenness.
13. When Ephraim saw his sickness, and Judah saw his wound, then Ephraim went to the Assyrian and sent to King Contentious. Yet he could not heal you nor cure you of your wound,
14. For I will be to Ephraim as a lion, and as a strong lion to the house of Judah. I, even I, will tear and go away. I will take away, and none shall rescue him.
15. I will go; I will return to My place until they confess their guilt and seek My face; in their affliction they will seek Me earnestly.”
HNpAnd give ear,H238
HCHNcmscof the king,H4428
HCyou have beenH1961
HRHNpand a netH7568
HNpyou committed whoredom;H2181
HNcmpaisin their midst,H7130
HCHTothey have notH3808
And the prideH1347
HCHVqp3msto his face.H6440
HVNi3mpin their iniquity;H5771
They shall goH3212
HVqi3mpwith their flocksH6629
HRHNcbscHSp3mpand with their herdsH1241
HNpbut they shall notH3808
HVqi3mpHim. He has withdrawn HimselfH2502
They have acted treacherouslyH898
HVqp3cpagainst the LORD,H3068
HCthey have begottenH3205
HNcmsainvaders shall devourH398
HVqv2mpthe ram's hornH7782
HRdHNpand the silver trumpetH2689
HVhv2mpat Beth Aven,H1007
HRHNcfsain the dayH3117
HNcfsaAmong the tribesH7626
HNpI have made knownH3045
HVhp1csthat which shall surely be.H539
HNpwere like thoseH1961
HNcmsaI will pour outH8210
HTosaw his wound,H4205
HVqi3msyou of yourH4480
HPp1cswill beto EphraimH669
HRHNpas a lion,H7826
HRdHNcmsaand as a strong lionH3715
HCHRdHNcmsato the houseH1004
HVqi1csand go away.H3212
HCHVqi1csI will take away,H5375
Copyright © 2021 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved