1. Come and let us return to the LORD, for He has torn, and He will heal us; He has smitten, and He will bind us up.
2. After two days He will revive us; in the third day He will raise us up, and we shall live in His sight.
3. Then we shall understand, if we follow on to know the LORD. His going out is prepared as the morning; and He shall come to us as the rain, as the latter and former rain to the earth.
4. “O Ephraim, what shall I do to you? O Judah, what shall I do to you? For your goodness is like a morning cloud, and as the early dew it goes away.
5. So I have cut them down by the prophets; I have slain them by the words of My mouth. And the judgments against you are as the light that goes forth,
6. For I desire mercy and not sacrifice, and the knowledge of God more than burnt offerings.
7. But, like men, they have broken the covenant. They have acted like traitors against Me there.
8. Gilead is a city of troublemakers, and is polluted with blood.
9. And as troops of robbers wait for a man, the company of priests murder in the way of Shechem; for they committed wickedness.
10. I have seen a horrible thing in the house of Israel; the whoredom of Ephraim is there; Israel is defiled.
11. Also, O Judah, a harvest is appointed to you, when I reverse the captivity of My people.”
HVqv2mpand let us returnH7725
HVqp3msand He will heal us;H7495
HCHVqi3msHSp1cpHe has smitten,H5221
HVhi3msand He will bind us up.H2280
After two daysH3117
HRHNcmdaHe will revive us;H2421
HVpi3msHSp1cpin the thirdH7992
HRdHNcmsaHe will raise us up,H6965
HVhi3msHSp1cpand we shall liveH2421
HCHVqi1cpin His sight.H6440
Then we shall understand,H3045
HVqi1cpon to knowH3045
HNpHis going outH4161
HVNrmsaas the morning;H7837
HRHNcmsaand He shall comeH935
HRHSp1cpas the rain,H1653
HRdHNcmsaas the latterH4456
HVhi3msto the earth.H776
HTishall I doH6213
HTishall I doH6213
HRHSp2msFor your goodnessH2617
HCHNcmscHSp2mpislike a morningH1242
HRHNcmscand as the earlyH7925
HCHRdHNcmsait goes away.H1980
HTmI have cut them downH2672
HVqp1csby the prophets;H5030
HRdHNcmpaI have slain themH2026
HVqp1csHSp3mpby the wordsH561
HRHNcmpcof My mouth.H6310
HNcmscHSp1csAnd the judgmentsH4941
HCHNcmpcHSp2msagainst youare as the lightH216
HNcbsathat goes forth,H3318
And as troopsH1416
HNcmpaof robbers waitH2442
HCHRHVpcfor a man,H376
Copyright © 2021 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved