1. “Put a ram’s horn to your mouth. He comes like an eagle against the house of the LORD because they have transgressed My covenant and have rebelled against My law.
2. Israel shall cry to Me, ‘My God, we know You.’
3. Israel has thrown off good; the enemy shall pursue him.
4. They have set up kings, but not by Me; they have made princes, and I knew it not. They have made themselves idols with their silver and their gold, so that they may be cut off.
5. Your calf, O Samaria, has cast you off. My anger is kindled against them. How long shall they be incapable of innocence?
6. For from Israel it came also—the craftsman made it, but it is not God; for the calf of Samaria shall be broken into shivers.
7. For they sow to the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind. It has no stalk; the bud shall yield no meal; but if it does yield, strangers shall swallow it up.
8. Israel is swallowed up; now they shall be among the Gentiles as a vessel in which there is no pleasure;
9. For they have gone up to Assyria, a wild donkey alone by himself. Ephraim has hired lovers.
10. Yea, though they have hired among the nations, now I will gather them. And they shall sorrow in a little while under the burden of kings and princes.
11. Because Ephraim has multiplied altars to sin, altars shall be to him for sin.
12. I have written to him the great things of My law, but they were counted as a strange thing.
13. They sacrifice flesh for the sacrifices of My offerings, and eat it; but the LORD does not receive them. Now He will remember their iniquity and punish their sins. They shall return to Egypt;
14. For Israel has forgotten his Maker, and builds temples. And Judah has multiplied cities. But I will send a fire on his cities, and it shall burn up her palaces.”
"Put a ram's hornH7782
HNcmscHSp2msHe comeslike an eagleH5404
HNcmscof the LORDH3068
HCthey have transgressedH5674
HNcfscHSp1csand have rebelledH6586
HPp3mphave set up kings,H4427
HRHSp1csthey have made princes,H8323
HVhp3cpand I knewH3045
HCHTnThey have madeH6213
HNcmscHSp3mpand their gold,H2091
HRthey may be cut off.H3772
HNphas cast you off.H2186
HTishall they beH5704
HCHPp3mscamealso— the craftsmanH2796
HNcmpafor the calfH5695
HVqi3msbroken into shivers.H7616
HVqi3mpto the wind,H7307
HNcbsaand they shall reapH7114
HDit does yield,H6213
HAampashall swallow it up.H1104
HCthey have hiredH8566
HVqi3mpamong the nations,H1471
HDI will gather them.H6908
HVpi1csHSp3mpAnd they shall sorrowH2490
HCHVhw3mpin a littleH4592
HAamsawhile under the burdenH4853
HNcmpcof My offerings,H1890
HCHVqw3mpit; but the LORDH3068
HDHe will rememberH2142
HNcfpaBut I will sendH7971
HNcbsaon his cities,H5892
HRHNcfpcHSp3msand it shall burn upH398
Copyright © 2023 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved