1. O Israel, rejoice not for joy, like the people, for you have gone whoring away from your God; you have loved a reward upon every grain floor.
2. The threshing floor and the winepress shall not feed them, and the new wine shall fail in her.
3. They shall not dwell in the LORD’S land; but Ephraim shall return to Egypt, and they shall eat unclean things in Assyria.
4. They shall not pour wine to the LORD, nor shall they be pleasing to Him. Their sacrifices shall be like the bread of sorrows to them; all who eat of them shall be defiled, for their bread is for their appetite, it shall not come into the house of the LORD.
5. What will you do in the solemn day, and in the day of the feast of the LORD?
6. For lo, they have left because of destruction. Egypt shall gather them up; Memphis shall bury them. Nettles shall possess the desirable things of their silver; thorns shall be in their tents.
7. The days of her judgment have come; the days of vengeance have come; Israel shall know it. The prophet is a fool, the spiritual man is insane because of the multitude of your iniquity and your great hatred.
8. The watchman of Ephraim was with my God. The prophet is a fowler’s snare in all his ways, and enmity in the house of his God.
9. They have deeply corrupted themselves, as in days of Gibeah. Therefore He will remember their iniquity; He will punish them for their sins.
10. “I found Israel like grapes in the wilderness. I saw your fathers as the firstfruit in the fig tree at her first season. But they went to Baal Peor and set themselves apart to a shameful thing; and they became abominations, like the things they loved.
11. Ephraim is like a bird—their glory shall fly away from birth, and from the womb, and from conception.
12. Though they bring up their children, yet I will make them childless, without a man. Yea, woe also to them when I depart from them!
13. Ephraim, when I looked toward Tyre, was planted in a pleasant place. But Ephraim shall bring out his children to the murderer.”
14. Give them, O LORD; what will You give? Give them a miscarrying womb and dry breasts.
15. “All their wickedness is in Gilgal, for there I hated them. I will drive them out of My house for the wickedness of their doings. I will love them no more; all their rulers are revolters.
16. Ephraim is stricken; their root is dried up; they shall bear no fruit. Yea, though they bear, yet I will slay the beloved fruit of their womb.”
17. My God shall cast them away because they did not hearken to Him. And they shall be wanderers among the nations.
HNcmsalike the people,H5971
HCyou have gone whoringH2181
HNcmpcHSp2msyou have lovedH157
They shall notH3808
HVqi3mpin the LORD'SH3068
HNpand they shall eatH398
They shall notH3808
HNcmsato the LORD,H3068
HCHTnshall they be pleasingH6148
HNcmpcHSp3mpshall belike the breadH3899
HVqrmpcHSp3msof them shall be defiled,H2930
HNcbscHSp3mpis for their appetite,H5315
HRHNcbscHSp3mpit shall notH3808
HVqi3msinto the houseH1004
HNcmscof the LORD.H3068
HTmthey have leftH1980
HVqp3cpbecause of destruction.H7701
HNpshall gather them up;H6908
HNpshall bury them.H6912
HVqi3msHSp3mpthe desirable thingsH4261
HNcmscof their silver;H3701
HNcmsashall bein their tents.H168
HNcmpcof her judgmentH6486
HVqi3mpit. The prophetH5030
HTdHNcmsais a fool,H191
HNcbscof your iniquityH5771
HNcbscHSp2msand your greatH7227
HNcfsain the houseH1004
HRHNcmscof his God.H430
They have deeplyH6009
HVpp3cpas in daysH3117
HTdHNpTherefore He will rememberH2142
HNcbscHSp3mpHe will punishH6485
HVqi3msthem fortheir sins.H2403
HRHNcmpain the wilderness.H4057
HNcmpcHSp2mpas the firstfruitH1063
HRHNcfsain the fig treeH8384
HRHNcfsaat her first season.H7225
HNpand set themselves apartH5144
HCHVNw3mpto a shameful thing;H1322
HRdHNcfsaand they becameH1961
HNcmpalike the things they loved.H157
HCthey bring upH1431
HNcmpcHSp3mpyet I will make them childless,H7921
HCHVpq1csHSp3mpwithout a man.H120
HRHSp3mpwhen I departH5493
HVqsfsain a pleasant place.H5116
HCHNpshall bring outH3318
HDI hated them.H8130
HVqp1csHSp3mpI will drive them outH1644
HVpi1csHSp3mpof My houseH1004
HNcmscof their doings.H4611
HNcmpcHSp3mpI will love themH160
HNcmscHSp3mpis dried up;H3001
HVqp3msthey shall bearH6213
HVqi3mpHSnyet I will slayH4191
HCHVhq1csthe beloved fruitH4261
HNcmpcof their womb."H990
Copyright © 2024 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved