1. Send the lambs to the ruler of the land from the rock of the desert to the mount of the daughter of Zion,
2. For it shall be that as a wandering bird cast out of the nest, so shall the daughters of Moab be at the fords of Arnon.
3. “Take counsel, do judgment; make your shadow as the night in the midst of the noonday; hide the outcasts; do not betray the fugitive.
4. Let my outcasts dwell with you, Moab; be a shelter to them from the face of the destroyer; for the extortioner is at an end, the spoiler ceases, the oppressors are consumed out of the land.
5. And in mercy the throne shall be established; and he shall sit upon it in truth in the tabernacle of David, judging and seeking justice, and speeding the cause of righteousness.”
6. We have heard of the pride of Moab; very proud; even of his vanity, and his pride, and his rage; but his boasts shall not be so.
7. Therefore Moab shall howl; everyone of Moab shall howl. All of it shall howl for the sweet cakes of Kir Hareseth; surely they are stricken,
8. For Heshbon’s fields and the vine of Sibmah waste away. The lords of the nations have crushed its choice plants, they have come to Jazer, they wander in the wilderness; her branches are stretched out, they have crossed over the sea.
9. On account of this I will weep with the weeping of Jazer, the vine of Sibmah. I will water you with my tears, O Heshbon and Elealeh; for the battle shout has fallen on your fruit and on your harvest.
10. And gladness and joy are taken away out of the plentiful field; and in the vineyards there is no singing and no shouting. No one treads out wine in the presses; I have made their shouting to cease.
11. Therefore my heart shall mourn like a lyre for Moab, and my bowels for Kir Hareseth.
12. And it shall come to pass when it is seen that Moab is weary on the high place, he shall come to his sacred place to pray; but he shall not prevail.
13. This is the word that the LORD has spoken earlier concerning Moab.
14. But now the LORD has spoken, saying, “Within three years, as the years of a hireling, and the glory of Moab shall be abased with all her great host and the remnant shall be very small and feeble.”
HNcmsato the rulerH4910
HVqrmscof the landH776
HNcbsafrom the rockH5554
HRHNpof the desertH4057
HNcmscof the daughterH1323
For it shall beH1961
HCHVqq3msthat as a wanderingH5074
HVPsmsaof the nest,H7064
HNcmsaso shall the daughtersH1323
HVqi3fpat the fordsH4569
HNcmscHSp2fsas the nightH3915
HRdHNcmsain the midstH8432
HRHNcmscof the noonday;H6672
Let my outcastsH5080
HRHSp3mpfrom the faceH6440
HRHNcbpcof the destroyer;H7703
HTdHNcmsais at an end,H656
And in mercyH2617
HNcmsashall be established;H3559
HCHVHq3msand he shall sitH3427
HRHNcfsain the tabernacleH168
HCHAamscthe cause of righteousness."H6664
We have heardH8085
HVqp1cpof the prideH1347
HAamsaeven of his vanity,H1346
HNcfscHSp3msand his pride,H1347
HCHNcmscHSp3msand his rage;H5678
HVhi3mseveryone of MoabH4124
HVhi3msAll of itH3605
HVqi2mpfor the sweet cakesH808
HRHNcmpcof Kir Hareseth;H7025
HNcfpcand the vineH1612
HNcmpcof the nationsH1471
HVqp3cpits choice plants,H8291
HAampcHSp3fsthey have comeH5060
HNcfpcHSp3fsare stretched out,H5203
HVNp3cpthey have crossedH5674
HVqp3cpover the sea.H3220
On account ofH5921
HTmI will weepH1058
HVqi1cswith the weepingH1065
HNpI will water youH7301
HVpi1csHSp2fswith my tears,H1832
HCthe battle shoutH1959
HNcfsaare taken awayH622
HRthe plentiful field;H3759
HTdHNcmsaand in the vineyardsH3754
HCHRdHNcbpathere is noH3808
HVPi3msand no shouting.H7321
HNcmsain the presses;H3342
HTnI have made their shoutingH1959
And it shall come to passH1961
HCit is seenH7200
HRthe high place,H1116
HTdHNcfsahe shall comeH935
HRhis sacred placeH4720
HRHVtcbut he shall notH3808
HNcfpaas the yearsH8141
HRHAcmdcof a hireling,H7916
HAamsaand the gloryH3519
HNpshall be abasedH7034
HTdHNcmsaand the remnantH7605
Copyright © 2022 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved