1. O LORD, You are my God; I will exalt You, I will praise Your name; for You have done wonderful things; Your counsels of old are faithfulness and truth,
2. For You have made a city a heap; a fortified city into a ruin; a citadel of foreigners to be no city; it shall never be rebuilt.
3. Therefore the strong people glorify You, the city of the terrible nations shall fear You,
4. For You are a stronghold to the poor, a stronghold to the needy in his distress, a refuge from the storm, a shadow from the heat, when the blast of the terrible ones is like a storm against the wall.
5. You shall bring down the noise of foreigners, as the heat in a dry place; even the heat with the shadow of a cloud. The shouting of the terrifying ones shall be brought low.
6. And in this mountain the LORD of hosts shall make a feast of fat things for all the people, a feast of wines on the lees, of fat things full of marrow, of refined wines on the lees.
7. And He will destroy in this mountain the face of the covering which covers all people, and the veil that is woven over all nations.
8. He will destroy death forever; and the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from all faces. And He shall take away from all the earth the rebuke of His people, for the LORD has spoken it.
9. And one shall say in that day, “Lo, this is our God. We have waited for Him, and He will save us. This is the LORD; we have waited for Him, we will be glad and rejoice in His salvation.”
10.For the hand of the LORD shall rest in this mountain, and Moab shall be trampled under Him, even as straw is trampled in the dung pit.
11. And He shall spread out His hands in their midst, as he who swims strokes to swim. But He shall bring down their pride together with the skills of their hands.
12. And the fortress of the high fort of your walls He will lay low, bring them down to the ground, even to the dust.
HNcmpcHSp1csI will exalt You,H7311
HVoi1csHSp2msI will praiseH3034
HCYou have doneH6213
HCYou have madeH7760
HNcfsainto a ruin;H4654
HAampato be noH3808
HRHNcfsait shall neverH5769
HNcmsato the poor,H1800
HNcmsato the needyH34
HNcmsafrom the storm,H2230
HNcmsafrom the heat,H2721
HNcbscof the terrible onesH6184
HAampaislike a stormH2230
You shall bring downH3665
HAampaas the heatH2721
HRHNcmsain a dry place;H6724
HRHNcmsaeven the heatH2721
HNcmsawith the shadowH6738
HRHNcmscof a cloud.H5645
HNcmscof the terrifying onesH6184
HAampashall be brought low.H6030
And in thisH2088
HNcmscof fat thingsH8081
HNcmscof wines on the lees,H8105
HNcmpaof fat thingsH8081
HNcmpafull of marrow,H4229
HVPsmpawines on the lees.H8105
And He will destroyH1104
HNcbpcof the coveringH3875
HTdHNcmpaand the veilH4541
HCHTdHNcfsathat is wovenH5259
He will destroyH1104
HRHNcmsaand the LordH136
HNpwill wipe awayH4229
HNcbpaAnd He shall take awayH5493
HCHNcfscof His people,H5971
And one shall sayH559
HNcmpcHSp1cpWe have waitedH6960
HRHSp3msand He will save us.H3467
HNpwe have waitedH6960
HRHSp3mswe will be gladH8055
HVqh1cpin His salvation."H3444
HNcbscof the LORDH3068
HNpshall be trampledH1758
HRHSp3mseven as strawH4963
HRthe dung pit.H4087
And He shall spread outH6566
HNcbdcHSp3msin their midst,H7130
HRHNcmscHSp3msas he whoH834
HRHVqcBut He shall bring downH8213
HNcfpcof their hands.H3027
Copyright © 2021 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved