1. In that day this song shall be sung in the land of Judah: “We have a strong city; He sets up salvation as our walls and banks.
2. Open the gates, so that the righteous nation shall enter in, one that is faithfully keeping truth.
3. You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on You; because he trusts in You.
4. Trust in the LORD forever; for God the LORD is the everlasting Rock,
5. For He brings down those who dwell on high; He lays low the lofty city; He lays it low, even to the ground; He brings it even to the dust.
6. The foot shall trample it, even the feet of the poor and the steps of the needy.”
7. The way of the just is uprightness; O Upright One, You make the path of the righteous level.
8. Yea, in the way of Your judgments, O LORD, we have waited for You; for Your name and for Your remembrance is the desire of our soul.
9. With my soul I desired You in the night; yea, with my spirit within me I will seek You earnestly; for when Your judgments are in the earth, the people of the world will learn righteousness.
10. Though favor is shown to the wicked, he will not learn righteousness; even in the land of uprightness he will deal unjustly, and will not behold the majesty of the LORD.
11. LORD, Your hand is lifted up, but they will not see; let them see the zeal you have for your people and be put to shame. Yea, the fire shall devour Your enemies.
12. LORD, You will ordain peace for us; for You also have accomplished all our works in us.
13. O LORD our God, other lords besides You have had the rule over us; but by You only will we make mention of Your name.
14. The dead, they shall not live; the deceased shall not rise. Therefore You have punished and destroyed them, and made all memory of them to perish.
15. You have increased the nation, O LORD, You have increased the nation; You are glorified; You have extended all the borders of the land.
16. LORD, in their trouble they have sought You; they poured out a prayer; Your chastening was upon them.
17. As a woman with child draws near to bear, she is in pain and cries out in her pangs; so have we been in Your sight, O LORD.
18. We conceived; we have been in pain, we gave birth to wind. We have not brought about any salvation in the earth; nor have the people of the world come to life.
19. Your dead ones shall live, together with my dead body they shall arise. Awake and sing, you who dwell in the dust; for your dew is as the dew of lights, and the earth shall cast out the dead.
20. Come, my people, enter into your rooms and shut your doors around you; hide for a little moment, until the fury has passed by,
21. For behold, the LORD comes out of His place to punish the people of the earth for their iniquity; the earth also shall reveal her blood, and shall no more cover her dead.
HTdHNcbsashall be sungH7891
HVHi3msin the landH776
HNcfscHe sets upH7896
HCHe brings downH7817
HVhp3msthose who dwellH3427
HNcmsaHe lays lowH8213
HNcfsaHe lays it low,H8213
HNcbsaHe brings itH5060
HNcbscof Your judgments,H4941
HNpwe have waited for You;H6960
HVpp1cpHSp2msfor Your nameH8034
HRHNcmscHSp2msand for Your remembranceH2143
HNcfscof our soul.H5315
HNcbscHSp1csI desired YouH183
HVpp1csHSp2msin the night;H3915
HRHNcmscHSp1csI will seek You earnestly;H7836
HNcmpcHSp2msarein the earth,H776
HVqrmpcof the worldH8398
Though favor is shownH2603
HVHi3msto the wicked,H7563
HAamsahe will notH1077
HNcmsaevenin the landH776
HAafpahe will deal unjustly,H5765
HVpi3msand will notH1077
HNcfscof the LORD.H3068
HNcbscHSp2msis lifted up,H7311
HVqp3fsbutthey will notH1077
HVqi3mpHSnlet them seeH2372
HNcfscyou have for your peopleH5971
HNcmsaand be put to shame.H954
HRHSp2mshave had the rule over us;H1166
HRHNcmsawill we make mentionH2142
HVhi1cpof Your name.H8034
HVqrmpathey shall notH1077
HRHDYou have punishedH6485
HVqp2msand destroyed them,H8045
HCHVhw2msHSp3mpand made allH3605
You have increasedH3254
HNpYou have increasedH3254
HRdHNcmsaYou are glorified;H3513
HVNp2msYou have extendedH7368
HNcmpcof the land.H776
HRa woman with childH2030
HRHVqcshe is in painH2342
HVqi3fsin her pangs;H2256
HTmhave we beenH1961
HVqp1cpin Your sight,H6440
HVqp1cpwe have been in pain,H2342
HRwe gave birthH3205
HNcbsaWe have notH1077
HNcfpain the earth;H776
HCHTnhave the peopleH3427
HVqrmpcof the worldH8398
HNcfsacome to life.H5307
Your dead onesH4191
HVqi3mptogether withmy dead bodyH5038
HNcfscHSp1csthey shall arise.H6965
HCHVpv2mpyou who dwellH7931
HVqrmpcin the dust;H6083
HNcmscis asthe dewH2919
HNcfpaand the earthH776
HCHNcbsashall cast outH5307
HVqv2msinto your roomsH2315
HVqv2fsfor a littleH4592
HNcmsahas passed by,H5674
HVqrmsaof His placeH4725
HVqrmscof the earthH776
HTdHNcbsafor their iniquity;H5771
HTdHNcbsaalso shall revealH1540
HNcmpcHSp3fsand shall noH3808
Copyright © 2022 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved