1. In that day the LORD with His great and fierce and strong sword shall punish the sea monster, the darting serpent, the sea monster, that twisting serpent; and He shall kill the monster in the sea.
2. In that day sing to her, “A delightful vineyard.
3. I the LORD keep it; I will water it every moment; lest any hurt it, I will keep it night and day.
4. Fury is not in Me; who would set the briers and thorns against Me in battle? I would step through it; I would burn it at once.
5. Or let them take hold of My strength, that he may make peace with Me; and he shall make peace with Me.”
6. He shall cause those who come from Jacob to take root; Israel shall blossom and bud, and fill the face of the world with fruit.
7. Has He stricken him, as He struck those who struck him? Is he slain according to the slaughter of those slain by Him?
8. By driving her away, You contended with her; by sending her away, You punished her. He removed her by His rough blast, in the day of the east wind.
9. By this therefore shall the iniquity of Jacob be purged; and this is all the fruit of taking away his sin; when he makes all the stones of the altar as chalkstones that are beaten in pieces, the groves and sun pillars shall not stand up.
10.Yet the fortified city is desolate and the dwelling forsaken and left like a wilderness;there shall the calf feed, and there shall he lie down and eat up its branches.
11. When its branches are dried up, they shall be broken off; the women come and set them on fire; for it is a people of no understanding. Therefore their Maker will not have mercy upon them, and He Who formed them will not favor them.
12. And it shall come to pass, in that day the LORD shall thresh from the stream of the river Euphrates to the river of Egypt, and you shall be gathered one by one, O children of Israel.
13. And it shall come to pass, in that day a great ram’s horn shall be blown, and those perishing in the land of Assyria shall come, and the outcasts in the land of Egypt shall come and shall worship the LORD in the holy mountain at Jerusalem.
HNpwith His greatH1419
HRthe sea monster,H3882
HNcmsathe sea monster,H3882
HNcmsaand He shall killH2026
HTrin the sea.H3220
HVqrmscHSp3fsI will water itH8248
HRHSp3fsI will keep itH5341
HNcmsaagainst Me in battle?H4421
HRdHNcfsaI would stepH6585
HRHSp3fsI would burn itH6702
He shall cause those who comeH935
HNpto take root;H8327
HNcbpcof the worldH8398
Has He strickenH4347
HTiHRHNcfschim, as He struckH5221
HVhrmscHSp3msthose who struck him?H5221
HCIs he slainH2026
HVqsmpcHSp3msaccording to the slaughterH2027
HRHNcmscof those slainH2026
By driving her away,H5432
HRHVlcYou contended with her;H7378
HVqi2msHSp3fsby sending her away,H7971
HRHVpcHSp3fsYou punished her. He removedH1898
HVqp3msherby His roughH7186
HRHNcbscHSp3msin the dayH3117
HRHNcmscof the east wind.H6921
HRHDshall the iniquityH5771
HNcmscof taking awayH5493
HNcfscHSp3mswhen he makesH7760
HNcfpcof the altarH4196
HNcmsathat are beaten in pieces,H5310
HNpand sun pillarsH2553
HNcmsaand the dwellingH5116
HCHVNrmsalike a wilderness;H4057
HDshall the calfH5695
HCHDshall he lie downH7257
HVqi3msand eat upH3615
When its branchesH7105
HNcmscHSp3fsare dried up,H3001
HRHVqcthey shall be broken off;H7665
HPp3msis a peopleH5971
HTnhave mercy upon them,H7355
HVpi3msHSp3msand He Who formed themH3335
And it shall come to pass,H1961
HVqi3msfrom the streamH7641
HRHNcfscof the river EuphratesH5104
HCHPp2mpshall be gatheredH3950
And it shall come to pass,H1961
HRHNcmsashall be blown,H8628
HVNi3msand those perishingH6
HTdHVqrmpain the landH776
HCHVqq3cpand the outcastsH5080
HCHTdHVNsmpain the landH776
HNpshall come and shall worshipH7812
HRHNpin the holyH6944
Copyright © 2022 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved