1. Behold, a king shall reign in righteousness, and rulers shall rule in justice.
2. And a man shall be as a hiding place from the wind, and a shelter from the tempestuous storm, like streams of water in a dry place, like the shadow of a great rock in a weary land.
3. And the eyes of those who see shall not be dim, and the ears of those who hear shall listen.
4. And the heart of the rash shall understand knowledge, and the tongue of those who stutter shall be ready to speak plainly.
5. The vile one shall no more be called liberal, noble or elitenor the miser said to be bountiful.
6. For the vile will speak folly, and his heart will work iniquity, to practice hypocrisy and to speak error against the LORD, to make the soul of the hungry empty, and he will take away the drink of the thirsty.
7. Also the weapons of the vile are evil; he thinks of wicked ways to destroy the poor with lying words, even when the needy speaks right.
8. But the liberal thinks liberal things; and by liberal things he shall stand.
9. Rise up, you women who are at ease; hear my voice, careless daughters; listen to my speech.
10. After a year and some days you shall be troubled, complacent women; for the vintage shall fail, the gathering shall come as nothing at all.
11. Tremble, you women who are at ease; be troubled, careless ones; strip yourselves and make yourselves bare, and bind sackcloth upon your loins.
12. They shall smite upon their breasts, for the pleasant fields, for the fruitful vine,
13. For upon the land of my people shall come up thorns and briers; yea, even upon all the houses of joy in the joyous city;
14.Because the palace shall be deserted,the multitude of the city shall be forsaken; instead the mound and tower shall be for dens forever, a joy of wild donkeys, a pasture of flocks;
15. Until the Spirit is poured upon us from on high, and the wilderness becomes a fruitful field, and the fruitful field is thought to be a forest.
16. Then justice shall dwell in the wilderness, and righteousness remain in the fruitful field.
17. And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the result of righteousness shall be quietness and confidence forever.
18. And my people shall dwell in a peaceable home, and in secure dwellings and quiet resting places.
19. The hail shall flatten the forest; This is a allegorically referring to the armies of Assyriathe city shall be razed to the ground. This is referring to the city of Nineveh
20. Blessed are you who sow beside all waters, who send out freely the feet of the ox and the donkey.
And a manH376
HCHVqq3msas a hiding placeH4224
HRHNcmscfrom the wind,H7307
HNcbsaand a shelterH5643
HCHNcmscfrom the tempestuous storm,H2230
HNcmpain a dry place,H6724
HRHNcmsalike the shadowH6738
HRHNcmscof a greatH3515
HNcmsain a wearyH5889
And the heartH3824
HCHNcmscof the rashH4116
HRHVqcand the tongueH3956
HCHNcbscof those who stutterH5926
HAampashall be readyH4116
HNcfsaand his heartH3820
HNcmsaand to speakH1696
HNpto make the soulH5315
HNcbscof the hungryH7457
HRHVhcand he will take awayH2637
HCHNcmsaof the thirsty.H6771
Also the weaponsH3627
HNcmpcHSp3msof the vileH3596
HVqp3msof wicked waysH2154
HRHNcmpceven when the needyH34
HNcfsaand some daysH3117
HNcmpayou shall be troubled,H7264
HVqi3msas nothing at all.H1097
HVqv2mpyou women who are at ease;H7600
HVqv2fpyourselves and make yourselves bare,H6209
HNcfscof my peopleH5971
HNcmscHSp1csshall come upH5927
HNcmsain the joyousH5947
HNcmsashall be deserted,H5203
HNcmscof the cityH5892
HNcfsashall be forsaken;H5800
HVPp3msinstead the moundH6076
HNcmscof wild donkeys,H6501
HRHSp1cpfrom on high,H4791
HRHNcmsaand the wildernessH4057
HCHVqq3msa fruitful field,H3759
HRdHNcmsaand the fruitful fieldH3759
HVNi3msto be a forest.H3293
And the workH4639
HNcmsaand the resultH5656
HTdHNcfsashall be quietnessH8252
Copyright © 2021 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved