1. Come near, you nations, to hear; and, you people, hearken; let the earth hear, and its fullness; the world, and its offspring,
2. For the anger of the LORD is upon all nations, and His fury upon all their armies. He has completely destroyed them, He has delivered them to the slaughter.
3. Also their dead shall be thrown out, and their stink shall come up out of their dead bodies, and the mountains shall be melted with their blood.
4. And all the host of the heavens shall be dissolved, and the heavens shall be rolled up like a scroll; and all their host shall fall down, as a leaf falls off from the vine, and as the falling fig from the fig tree,
5. “For My sword is bathed in the heavens. Behold, it shall come down upon Edom, and upon the people of My curse for judgment.
6. The sword of the LORD is filled with blood; it is made fat with fatness, with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams; for the LORD has a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Edom.
7. And the wild oxen shall come down with them, and the young bullocks with the bulls; and their land shall be soaked with blood, and their dust shall be greased with their fat;”
8. For it is the day of the LORD’S vengeance, the year to repay for the fighting against Zion.
9. And its streams shall be turned into pitch, and its dust to brimstone, and its land shall become burning pitch.
10. It shall not be put out night or day; its smoke shall go up forever. From generation to generation it shall lie waste; none passes through it forever and forever.
11. But the pelican and the bittern shall possess it; the owl also, and the raven, shall dwell in it. And He shall stretch out upon it the line of confusion, and the stones of emptiness.
12. As for her nobles, none shall be there to be called to the kingdom, and all her princes shall be nothing.
13. And thorns shall come up in her palaces, nettles and thistles in its fortresses; and it shall be a home of jackals and a court for owls.
14. The wild beasts of the desert shall also meet with the howling beasts; and the shaggy goat shall cry to his fellow. The night creature also shall rest there, and find for herself a place of rest.
15. There the snake shall nest, and lay, and hatch, and gather under her shadow; there shall the vultures also be gathered, every one with her mate.
16. Seek out of the book of the LORD, and read; not one of these will be missing, none shall lack its mate; for His mouth has commanded, and His Spirit has gathered them.
17. And He has cast the lot for them, and His hand has divided it to them by line; they shall possess it forever, from generation to generation they shall dwell in it.
HRHVqcand, you people,H3816
HVhv2mplet the earthH776
HVqi3fsand its fullness;H4393
HNcmsaof the LORDH3068
HTdHNcmpaand His furyH2534
HNcbscHSp3mpHe has completely destroyed them,H2763
HVhp3msHSp3mpHe has delivered themH5414
HVqp3msHSp3mpto the slaughter.H2874
Also their deadH2491
HCHAampcHSp3mpshall be thrown out,H7993
HVHi3mpand their stinkH889
HNcmscHSp3mpshall come upH5927
HVqi3msout of their dead bodies,H6297
HCHNcmpcHSp3mpand the mountainsH2022
HNcmpashall be meltedH4549
HCHVNq3cpwith their blood.H1818
HNcbscof the heavensH8064
HTdHNcmpashall be dissolved,H4743
HCHVNq3cpand the heavensH8064
HTdHNcmpashall be rolled upH1556
HCHVNq3cplike a scroll;H5612
HNcbscHSp3mpshall fall down,H5034
HVqi3msas a leafH5929
HRHVqcfrom the vine,H1612
HRHNcbsaand as the fallingH5034
HCHRHVqrfsafig from the fig tree,H8384
HVpp3fsin the heavens.H8064
HTmit shall come downH3381
HNcmscof My curseH2764
HNcfsaof the LORDH3068
HNcmsait is made fatH1878
HRHNcmsawith the bloodH1818
HCHNcmpawith the fatH2459
HRHNcmscof the kidneysH3629
HRHNphas a sacrificeH2077
HRHNpand a greatH1419
HCHNcmsain the landH776
And the wild oxenH7214
HNcmpashall come downH3381
HRHSp3mpand the young bullocksH6499
HAampaand their landH776
HNcbscHSp3mpshall be soakedH7301
HRHNcmsaand their dustH6083
HCHNcmscHSp3mpshall be greasedH1878
HVPi3mswith their fat;"H2459
And its streamsH5158
HNcmpcHSp3fsshall be turnedH2015
HRHNcfsaand its dustH6083
HRHNcfsaand its landH776
It shall notH3808
HTnbe put outH3518
HNcmscHSp3fsshall go upH5927
HRHNcmsait shall lie waste;H2717
But the pelicanH6893
HNcfsaand the bitternH7090
HCHNcmsashall possess it;H3423
HCHNcmsaalso, and the raven,H6158
HRHSp3fsAnd He shall stretch outH5186
HNcmsaand the stonesH68
As for her nobles,H2715
HCHTnshall be thereH8033
HDto be calledH7121
HVqi3mpto the kingdom,H4410
HNcfpashall come upH5927
HCHVqq3fsin her palaces,H759
HCHNcmsain its fortresses;H4013
HRHNcmpcHSp3fsand it shall beH1961
The wild beasts of the desertH6728
HNcmpashall also meetH6298
HTowith the howling beasts;H338
HNcmpaand the shaggy goatH8163
HTaThe night creatureH3917
HNcfsaalso shall restH7280
HRHSp3fsa place of rest.H4494
HCHVqq3fsunder her shadow;H6738
HDshall the vulturesH1772
HNcfsawith her mate.H7468
HNcmscof the LORD,H3068
HRHPp3fpwill be missing,H5737
HCHNcbscHSp3mshas gathered them.H6908
HRHSp3fpand His handH3027
HCHNcbscHSp3mshas divided itH2505
HRdHNcmsathey shall possess itH3423
HCHNcmsathey shall dwellH7931
Copyright © 2021 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved