1. And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, “We will eat our own bread and wear our own clothing; only let us be called by your name. Take away our shame.”
2. In that day shall the Branch of the LORD be beautiful and glorious, and the fruit of the earth excellent and comely for those who are the survivors of Israel.
3. And it shall come to pass that he who is left in Zion, and he who remains in Jerusalem, shall be called holy, even everyone who is written unto life in Jerusalem;
4. When the LORD shall have washed away the filth of the daughters of Zion, and shall have purged the blood of Jerusalem from its midst by the spirit of judgment, and by the spirit of burning.
5. And the LORD will create over every dwelling place of Mount Zion, and over her assemblies, a cloud and smoke by day, and the shining of a flaming fire by night; for over all the glory shall be a canopy.
6. And there shall be a tabernacle for shade by day from the heat, and for refuge, and for shelter from storm and rain.
Copyright © 2020 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved