1. And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, “We will eat our own bread and wear our own clothing; only let us be called by your name. Take away our shame.”
2. In that day shall the Branch of the LORD be beautiful and glorious, and the fruit of the earth excellent and comely for those who are the survivors of Israel.
3. And it shall come to pass that he who is left in Zion, and he who remains in Jerusalem, shall be called holy, even everyone who is written unto life in Jerusalem;
4. When the LORD shall have washed away the filth of the daughters of Zion, and shall have purged the blood of Jerusalem from its midst by the spirit of judgment, and by the spirit of burning.
5. And the LORD will create over every dwelling place of Mount Zion, and over her assemblies, a cloud and smoke by day, and the shining of a flaming fire by night; for over all the glory shall be a canopy.
6. And there shall be a tabernacle for shade by day from the heat, and for refuge, and for shelter from storm and rain.
And in thatH1931
HNcfpashall take holdH2388
HRHVqc"We will eatH398
HVqi1cpour own breadH3899
HVqi1cpour own clothing;H8071
HVNi3msby your name.H8034
HRdHNcmsashall the BranchH6780
HNcmscof the LORDH3068
HCHRHNcbsaand the fruitH6529
HCHNcmscof the earthH776
HCHRHNcfsafor those who are the survivorsH6413
And it shall come to passH1961
HCHVqq3msthat he who is leftH7604
HRHNpand he who remainsH3498
HRHNpshall be calledH559
HNcmscwho is writtenH3789
HNcmpcHSp1csshall have washed awayH7364
HNcfscof the daughtersH1323
HCHToshall have purgedH1740
HNpfrom its midstH7130
HRHNcmscHSp3fsby the spiritH7307
HNcmsaand by the spiritH7307
And the LORDH3068
HDand the shiningH5051
HCHNcfscof a flamingH3852
Copyright © 2021 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved