1. “Listen to Me in silence, O isles; let the people renew their strength; let them come near; then let them speak; let us come near together for judgment.
2. Who raised up the righteous one from the east, at whose steps victory attends? Who gives the nations before him, and made him to rule over kings? His sword makes them as the dust, his bow as windblown stubble.
3. He pursued them; he passed on safely; even by the way that he had not gone with his feet.
5. The isles saw and feared; the ends of the earth were afraid, and drew near, and came.
6. They helped everyone his neighbor, and said to his brother, “Be of good courage.”
7. So the carpenter encouraged the goldsmith, and he that smooths with the hammer and him that strikes the anvil, saying of the soldering, “It is good;” and he fastened it with nails, that it should not be moved.
8. “But you, Israel, are My servant, Jacob whom I have chosen, the seed of Abraham, My friend;
9. Whom I have taken from the ends of the earth, and called you from its uttermost parts. And I said to you, ‘You are My servant; I have chosen you, and have not cast you away.
10. Do not fear; for I am with you; be not dismayed; for I am your God. I will strengthen you; yea, I will help you; yea, I will uphold you with the right hand of My righteousness.’
11. Behold, all those who were angered against you shall be ashamed and confounded; they shall be as nothing. And those who strive against you shall perish.
12. You shall seek them, and shall not find them; men warring against you shall be as nothing, and as a thing of nought,
13. For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, ‘Do not fear; I will help you.’
14. Do not fear, you worm Jacob and men of Israel; I will help you,” says the LORD and your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel.
15. “Behold, I make you a new sharp threshing instrument, having teeth; you shall thresh the mountains, and beat them small, and shall make the hills like chaff.
16. You shall winnow them, and the wind shall carry them away, and a tempest shall scatter them. And you shall rejoice in the LORD and shall glory in the Holy One of Israel.
17. The poor and needy seek water, and there is none; their tongue fails for thirst, I the LORD will hear them, I the God of Israel will not leave them.
18. I will open rivers in high places, and fountains in the midst of the valleys; I will make the wilderness a pool of water, and the dry land springs of water.
19. I will plant the cedar in the wilderness, the acacia tree, and the myrtle, and the oil tree. I will set the fir tree in the desert, and the pine, and the box tree together;
20. So that they may see, and know, and consider, and understand together, that the hand of the LORD has done this, and the Holy One of Israel has created it.”
21. Draw near with your cause,” says the LORD; “Bring out your strong reasons,” says the King of Jacob.
22. “Let them bring them out, and declare to us the things that shall happen; let them reveal the former things, what they are, that we may consider them and know the final end of them; or declare to us things to come.
23. Reveal the things that are to come after this, so that we may know that you are gods. Yea, do good, or do evil, so that we may be dismayed and see together.
24. Behold, you are of nothing, and your work is of nothing. He who chooses you is an abomination.
25. I have raised up one from the north, and he shall come from the rising of the sun; he will call upon My name. And he shall come upon princes as upon mortar, and as the potter tramples clay.
26. Who has declared from the beginning, that we may know? And beforetime, that we may say, ‘He is right’? Yea, no one declares; yea, no one proclaims; yea, no one hears your words.
27. I first said to Zion, ‘Behold! Behold them!’ And I gave to Jerusalem one who bears good news,
28. For I looked, and there was no man; and there was no counselor among them, that I might ask and be given an answer.
29. Behold, they are all false; their works are nothing; their images are wind and vanity.”
"Listen to MeH413
HNcmpalet the peopleH3816
HNcmsalet them come near;H5066
HDlet them speak;H1696
HVpi3mplet us come nearH7126
HNcmsaone from the east,H4217
HRHNcmsaat whose stepsH7272
HRHNcbpcHSp3msand made him to ruleH7287
HVqi3msthem as the dust,H6083
HCHVqp3msit, calling forthH7121
HTdHNcmpafrom the beginning?H7218
So the carpenterH2796
HVqrmsaandhe that smoothsH2505
HToand him that strikesH1986
HVqrmsaof the soldering,H1694
HAamsaand he fastened itH2388
HRHNcbpathatit should notH3808
HTrI have takenH2388
HVhp1csHSp2msfrom the endsH7098
HRHNcbpcof the earth,H776
HTdHNcbsaand called youH7121
HVqp1csHSp2msfrom its uttermost parts.H678
HCHRHNcmpcHSp3fsAnd I saidH559
HNcmscHSp1csI have chosen you,H977
HVqp1csHSp2msand have notH3808
HCHTncast you away.H3988
HNcmpcHSp2msI will strengthen you;H553
HTaI will help you;H5826
HTaI will uphold youH8551
HVqp1csHSp2mswith the right handH3225
HRHNcfscof My righteousness.'H6664
HNcmscthose who were angeredH2734
HCHVNi3mpthey shall be as nothing.H369
HNcmpcwho strive against youH7379
You shall seek them,H1245
HVpi2msHSp3mpand shall notH3808
HNcmpcwarring against youH4421
HRHNcmsaand as a thing of nought,H657
HVhrmsayour right hand,H3225
HPp1cswill help you.'H5826
HPp1cswill help you,"H5826
HNpand your Redeemer,H1350
HCHVqrmscHSp2fsthe Holy OneH6918
HTmI make youH7760
HNcbpayou shall threshH1758
HNcmpaand beat them small,H1854
HCHVqi2msand shall makeH7760
You shall winnow them,H2219
HVqi2msHSp3mpand the windH7307
HCHNcbsashall carry them away,H5375
HVqi3fsHSp3mpand a tempestH5591
HVqi2msin the LORDH3068
HVti2msin the Holy OneH6918
HNcmpaand there is none;H369
HNpwill hear them,H6030
HVqi1csHSp3mpI the GodH430
I will openH6605
HNcmpain the midstH8432
HCHRHNcmscof the valleys;H1237
HNcfpaI will makeH7760
HNcmpaand the dryH6723
I will plantH5414
HNcmsain the wilderness,H4057
HRdHNcmsathe acacia tree,H7848
HNcfsaand the myrtle,H1918
HCHNcmsaand the oilH8081
HCHNcmscI will setH7760
HVqi1csthe fir treeH1265
HNcmsain the desert,H6160
HNcmsaand the box treeH8391
HRthey may see,H7200
HNcbscof the LORDH3068
HPdxfsand the Holy OneH6918
HNphas created it."H1254
"Let them bring them out,H5066
HTothe things thatH834
HVqi3fplet them revealH5046
HVhv2mpthe former things,H7223
HPp3fpare, that we may considerH7760
HCHVqh1cpthe final end of them;H319
HCdeclare to usH8085
HVhv2mpHSp1cpthings to come.H935
HVhv2mpthe things that are to comeH857
HCwe may knowH3045
HVhi2mpor do evil,H7489
HCHVhi2mpso that we may be dismayedH8159
I have raised upH5782
HVhp1csonefrom the north,H6828
HRHNcfsaand he shall comeH857
HCHVqw3msfrom the risingH4217
HRHNcmscof the sun;H8121
HNcbsahe will callH7121
HVqi3msupon My name.H8034
HRHNcmscHSp1csAnd he shall comeH935
HVhp3msfrom the beginning,H7218
HRHNcmsathat we may know?H3045
HCHRHRHNcbpathat we may say,H559
HCHVqi1cp'He is right'?H6662
For I looked,H7200
HCHVqi1csand there was noH369
HNcmsaand there was noH369
HCHRHPdxcpthat I might askH7592
HCHVqi1csHSp3mpand be givenH7725
Copyright © 2022 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved