1. “Behold My Servant, Whom I uphold; My Elect, in Whom My soul delights. I have put My Spirit upon Him; He shall bring forth justice to the Gentiles.
2. He shall not cry out, nor lift up, nor cause His voice to be heard in the street.
3. A bruised reed He shall not break, and a smoking wick He shall not quench; in truth He shall bring forth justice.
4. He shall not fail nor be discouraged until He has set justice in the earth; and the isles shall wait for His law.”
5. Thus says the LORD God, He who created the heavens and stretched them out, spreading forth the earth and its offspring; He Who gives breath to the people upon it and spirit to those who walk in it.
6. “I the LORD have called You in righteousness, and will hold Your hand, and will keep You, and give You for a covenant of the people, for a Light to the Gentiles;
7. To open the blind eyes, to bring out the prisoners from the prison, those who sit in darkness out of the prison house.
9. Behold, the former things have come to pass. And new things I declare; before they happen, I tell you of them.”
10. Sing to the LORD a new song; His praise from the end of the earth, you who go down to the sea, and its fullness; the isles and their people.
11. Let the wilderness and its cities lift up their voice, the villages where Kedar dwells. Let the dwellers of the rock sing, let them shout from the mountain tops.
12. Give glory to the LORD and declare His praise in the isles.
13. The LORD shall go forth as a warrior, He stirs up zeal like a man of war; He shouts, yea, roars; He overcomes His enemies.
14. “I have held My peace for a long time; I have been still and refrained Myself. Now I will cry like a woman in pangs of labor, I will pant and gasp at once.
15. I will make waste the mountains and hills, and dry up all their plants. And I will make the rivers islands, and I will dry up the pools.
16. And I will bring the blind by a way they knew not; I will lead them in paths they have not known; I will make darkness light before them, and rugged places plain. I will do these things to them, and not forsake them.
18. Hear, you deaf ones; and you blind ones look to see.
19. Who is blind but My servant? Or deaf, as My messenger whom I sent? Who is blind as he who is perfect, and blind as the LORD’S servant?
20. You see many things, but do not pay attention. Your ears are open, but no one hears.”
22. But this is a people robbed and spoiled; all of them snared in holes, and they are hidden in prison houses; they are for a prey, and none delivers them; for a spoil, and none says, “Give back.”
23. Who among you will hear this? Who will hearken and hear for the time to come?
24. Who gave Jacob for a spoil, and Israel to robbers? Did not the LORD, against Whom we have sinned? For they would not walk in His ways, nor did they obey His law.
25. Therefore He has poured upon him the fury of His anger, and the strength of battle. And it has set him on fire all around, yet he did not know; and it burned him, yet he did not lay it to heart.
HNcmscHSp1csWhom I uphold;H8551
HAamscHSp1csin WhomMy soulH5315
HVqp3fsI have putH5414
HRHSp3msHe shall bring forthH3318
HNcmsato the Gentiles.H1471
HNcmsaHe shall notH3808
HVqi3msand a smokingH3544
HCHNcfsaHe shall notH3808
HRHNcfsaHe shall bring forthH3318
He shall notH3808
HRHe has setH7760
HNcmsain the earth;H776
HRdHNcbsaand the islesH339
HVpi3mpfor His law."H8451
HTdHNcmpaand stretched them out,H5186
HTdHNcbsaand its offspring;H6631
HCHNcmpcHSp3fsHe Who givesH5414
HNcfsato the peopleH5971
HCHNcbsato those who walkH1980
HNphave called YouH7121
HRHNcmsaand will holdH2388
HRHNcbscHSp2msand will keep You,H5341
HCHVqi1csHSp2msand give YouH5414
HCHVqi1csHSp2msfor a covenantH1285
HRHNcfscof the people,H5971
HNcmsafor a LightH216
HRHNcbscto the Gentiles;H1471
HNcbdato bring outH3318
HNcmsafrom the prison,H4525
HRHNcmsathose who sitH3427
HNcmsaout of the prisonH3608
HNcmscHSp1csand My gloryH3519
HCHNcbscHSp1csI will notH3808
HRHAamsanor My praiseH8416
HCHNcfscHSp1csto graven images.H6456
HTmthe former thingsH7223
HTdHAafpahave come to pass.H935
HVqp3cpAnd new thingsH2319
HVqv2mpto the LORDH3068
HNcfscHSp3msfrom the endH7097
HRHNcbscof the earth,H776
HTdHNcbsayou who go downH3381
HVqrmpcto the sea,H3220
HTdHNcmsaand its fullness;H4393
HNcmpaand their people.H3427
Let the wildernessH4057
HNcmsaand its citiesH5892
HVqi3mptheir voice, the villagesH2691
HVqi3fsLet the dwellersH3427
HVqrmpcof the rockH5554
HVqi3mplet them shoutH6681
HVqi3mpfrom the mountainH2022
HNpshall go forthH3318
HVqi3msas a warrior,H1368
HRdHAamsaHe stirs upH5782
HNcfsalike a manH376
"I have held My peaceH2814
HVhp1csfor a long time;H5769
HRHNcmsaI have been stillH2790
HVti1csMyself. Now I will cryH6463
HVqi1cslike a woman in pangs of labor,H3205
HRdHVqrfsaI will pantH5395
I will make wasteH2717
HCHNcfpaand dry upH3001
HNcmscHSp3mpAnd I will makeH7760
HRdHNcmpaand I will dry upH3001
And I will bringH3212
HAampaby a wayH1870
HTnI will lead themH1869
HRHNcbpathey have notH3808
HVqp3cpI will makeH7760
HRHNcbpcHSp3mpand rugged placesH4625
HRHNcmsaI will do theseH428
They are turnedH5472
HNcmsathey are greatlyH1322
HVqi3mpthose who trustH982
HTdHVqrmpain graven imagesH4541
HRHNcfsaand who sayH559
HTdHVqrmpato the images,H6459
HCHAamsaas My messengerH4397
HRHNcmscHSp1cswhom I sent?H7971
HAamsaas he who is perfect,H7999
HCHAamsaas the LORD'SH3068
HCHVqsmsaall of themH3605
HRdHNcmpaand they are hiddenH2244
HVqp3cpfor a prey,H957
HVhrmsathem; for a spoil,H4933
HNpfor a spoil,H4933
HTrwe have sinned?H2398
HVqain His ways,H1870
HCHTndid they obeyH8085
Therefore He has pouredH8210
HNcfsaof His anger,H639
HNcmscHSp3msand the strengthH5807
HNcfsaAnd it has set him on fireH3857
HRHNcbsayet he did notH3808
HVqp3msand it burnedH1197
HRHSp3msyet he did notH3808
Copyright © 2021 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved