1. But now thus says the LORD Who created you, O Jacob, and He Who formed you, O Israel; “Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by your name; you are Mine.
2. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned; nor shall the flame kindle on you,
3. For I am the LORD your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior; I gave Egypt for your ransom, Ethiopia and Seba for you.
4. Since you are precious in My sight, you have been honored, and I have loved you; therefore I will give men for you, and people for your life.
5. Fear not; for I am with you. I will bring your seed from the east, and gather you from the west.
6. I will say to the north, ‘Give up;’ and to the south, ‘Do not keep back;’ bring My sons from afar and My daughters from the ends of the earth;
7. Even everyone who is called by My name; for I have created him for My glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him.”
8. Bring out the blind people who have eyes, and the deaf who have ears.
9. Let all the nations be brought together, and let the people be gathered; who among them can declare this and show us the former things? Let them bring out their witnesses, that they may be justified; or let them hear, and say, “It is truth.”
10. “You are My witnesses,” says the LORD, “and My servant whom I have chosen; that you may know and believe Me, and understand that I am He. Before Me no God was formed, nor shall there be after Me.
11. I, even I, am the LORD; and besides Me there is no savior.
12. I have declared, and have saved, and I have shown, when there was no strange god among you; therefore you are My witnesses,” says the LORD, “that I am God.
13. Yea, before the day was, I am He; and no one delivers out of My hand; I will work, and who can reverse it?”
14. Thus says the LORD, your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel, “For your sake I have sent to Babylon, and have brought down all of them as fugitives, and the Chaldeans, who rejoice in their ships.
15. I am the LORD, your Holy One, the Creator of Israel, your King.”
16. Thus says the LORD, Who makes a way in the sea and a path in the mighty waters;
17. Who brings out the chariot and horse, the army and the power; they shall lie down together, they shall not rise; they are extinguished, they are snuffed out like a wick.
18. “Do not remember the former things, nor consider the things of old.
19. Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall sprout; shall you not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, rivers in the desert.
20. The beasts of the field shall honor Me, the jackals and the ostriches; because I give waters in the wilderness, rivers in the desert, to give drink to My people, My chosen.
21. This people that I formed for Myself; they shall declare My praise.
22. Yet you have not called upon Me, O Jacob; much less have you troubled yourself about Me, O Israel.
23. You have not brought Me the lamb of your burnt offerings; nor have you honored Me with your sacrifices. I have not caused you to serve with a grain offering, nor wearied you with incense.
24. You have bought Me no sweet cane with money, nor have you filled Me with the fat of your sacrifices; but you have made Me serve with your sins; you have wearied Me with your iniquities.
25. I, even I, am He Who blots out your transgressions for My own sake, and will not remember your sins.
26. Put Me in remembrance; let us plead together; declare yourself, that you may be justified.
27. Your first father has sinned, and your teachers have transgressed against Me.
28. And I will profane the princes of the sanctuary, and will give Jacob to the curse, and Israel to reproaches.”
HNpWho created you,H1254
HNpand He Who formed you,H3335
HCI have redeemed you;H1350
HVqp1csHSp2msI have calledH7121
HVqp1csyouby your name;H8034
HCyou pass throughH5674
HPp1cswill bewith you;H854
HRHSp2msand through the rivers,H5104
HCHRdHNcmpathey shall notH3808
HNcbsayou shall notH3808
HTnshall the flameH3852
HNcmpcHSp2msthe Holy OneH6918
HRHTryou are preciousH3365
HVqp2msin My sight,H5869
HRHNcbdcHSp1csyou have been honored,H3513
HCHPp1cshave loved you;H157
HVqp1csHSp2mstherefore I will giveH5414
HRHSp2msI will bringH935
HNcmscHSp2msfrom the east,H4217
HRHNcmsaand gather youH6908
HVpi1csHSp2msfrom the west.H4628
I will sayH559
HVqi1csto the north,H6828
HVqv2fsand to the south,H8486
HRHAamsaand My daughtersH1323
HCHNcfpcHSp1csfrom the endsH7097
HRHNcbscof the earth;H776
HNcmscwho is calledH7121
HTdHVNrmsaby My name;H8034
HRHNcmscHSp1csfor I have created himH1254
HVqp1csHSp3msfor My glory,H3519
HCHRHNcbscHSp1csI have formed him;H3335
HTaI havemade him."H6213
HDand let the peopleH3816
HPdxfsand show usH8085
HVhi3mpHSp1cpthe former things?H7223
HCHAafpaLet them bring outH5414
HNcmpcHSp3mpthat they may be justified;H6663
HCHVqi3mpor let them hear,H8085
HCHVqi3mp"It is truth."H571
HNp"and My servantH5650
HTrI have chosen;H977
HRyou may knowH3045
HTnshall there beH1961
HVhp1csand have saved,H3467
HCHVhp1cswhen there was noH369
HNp"that I am God.H410
HTabefore the dayH3117
HPp3msand no oneH369
HVhrmsaout of My hand;H3027
HRHNcbscHSp1csI will work,H6466
HCHTican reverse it?"H7725
HVqrmscHSp2mpthe Holy OneH6918
HNp"For your sakeH4616
HRHSp2mpI have sentH7971
HNpHSdand have brought downH3381
HCHVhq1csall of themH3605
HRdHNcmpaand the Chaldeans,H3778
HNcfscHSp3mpin their ships.H591
Who brings outH3318
HNcmsaand the power;H5808
HCHAamsathey shall lie downH7901
HDthey shall notH1077
HVqi3mpthey are extinguished,H1846
HVqp3cpthey are snuffed outH3518
HVqp3cplike a wick.H6594
HTmHSp1csI will doH6213
HVqrmsaa new thing;H2319
HDit shall sprout;H6779
HVqi3fsshall you notH3808
HTaI will even makeH7760
HNcbsain the wilderness,H4057
HNcmpain the desert.H3452
HNcfscof the fieldH7704
HTdHNcmsashall honor Me,H3513
HNcmpaand the ostriches;H1323
HNcmpain the wilderness,H4057
HNcmpain the desert,H3452
HRHNcmsato give drinkH8248
HRHVhcto My people,H5971
You have notH3808
HNcbscof your burnt offerings;H5930
HCHTnhave you honored MeH3513
HVpp2msHSp1cswith your sacrifices.H2077
HCHNcmpcHSp2msI have notH3808
HTncaused you to serveH5647
HVhp1csHSp2mswith a grain offering,H4503
You have boughtH7069
HTnhave you filled MeH7301
HCHNcmscof your sacrifices;H2077
HTayou have made Me serveH5647
HVhp2msHSp1cswith your sins;H2403
HRHNcfpcHSp2msyou have wearied MeH3021
HVhp2msHSp1cswith your iniquities.H5771
HPp3msWho blots outH4229
HNcmpcHSp2msfor My own sake,H4616
HRHSp1csand will notH3808
Copyright © 2022 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved