1. For Zion’s sake I will not be silent, and for Jerusalem’s sake I will not rest, until its righteousness goes out as brightness, and her salvation as a burning torch.
2. And the Gentiles will see your righteousness, and all kings your glory; and you will be called by a new name, which the mouth of the LORD shall name.
3. You also will be a crown of glory in the hand of the LORD, and a royal diadem in the hand of your God.
4. You will no more be called Forsaken; nor will your land any more be called Desolate; but you will be called My Delight is in Her, and your land, Married; for the LORD delights in you, and your land shall be married,
5. For as a young man marries a virgin, so will your sons marry you; and as the bridegroom rejoices over the bride, so will your God rejoice over you.
6. I have set watchmen upon your walls, O Jerusalem, every day and every night. They shall never be silent day or night; you who remember the LORD, do not be silent.
7. And give Him no rest until He establishes and makes Jerusalem a praise in the earth.
8. The LORD has sworn by His right hand, and by the arm of His strength, “Surely I will no more give your grain to be food for your enemies; and the sons of strangers will not drink your wine for which you have labored.
9. But those who have gathered it shall eat it and praise the LORD; and they who collected it shall drink it in My holy courts.”
10. Go through, go through the gates; prepare the way of the people. Raise up! Raise up the highway; clear away the stones; lift up a banner for the people.
11. Behold, the LORD has sent a message to the end of the earth, “Tell the daughter of Zion, ‘Behold, your salvation comes. Behold, His reward is with Him, and His work before Him.’ ”
12. And they will call them, The Holy People, The Redeemed of the LORD; and you will be called, Sought Out, a city not forsaken.
Copyright © 2020 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved