1. For Zion’s sake I will not be silent, and for Jerusalem’s sake I will not rest, until its righteousness goes out as brightness, and her salvation as a burning torch.
2. And the Gentiles will see your righteousness, and all kings your glory; and you will be called by a new name, which the mouth of the LORD shall name.
3. You also will be a crown of glory in the hand of the LORD, and a royal diadem in the hand of your God.
4. You will no more be called Forsaken; nor will your land any more be called Desolate; but you will be called My Delight is in Her, and your land, Married; for the LORD delights in you, and your land shall be married,
5. For as a young man marries a virgin, so will your sons marry you; and as the bridegroom rejoices over the bride, so will your God rejoice over you.
6. I have set watchmen upon your walls, O Jerusalem, every day and every night. They shall never be silent day or night; you who remember the LORD, do not be silent.
7. And give Him no rest until He establishes and makes Jerusalem a praise in the earth.
8. The LORD has sworn by His right hand, and by the arm of His strength, “Surely I will no more give your grain to be food for your enemies; and the sons of strangers will not drink your wine for which you have labored.
9. But those who have gathered it shall eat it and praise the LORD; and they who collected it shall drink it in My holy courts.”
10. Go through, go through the gates; prepare the way of the people. Raise up! Raise up the highway; clear away the stones; lift up a banner for the people.
11. Behold, the LORD has sent a message to the end of the earth, “Tell the daughter of Zion, ‘Behold, your salvation comes. Behold, His reward is with Him, and His work before Him.’ ”
12. And they will call them, The Holy People, The Redeemed of the LORD; and you will be called, Sought Out, a city not forsaken.
HRI will notH3808
HVqi1csand for Jerusalem'sH3389
HCHRI will notH3808
HRdHNcfsaand her salvationH3444
HCHNcfscHSp3fsas a burningH1197
And the GentilesH1471
HRHSp2fswill be calledH7121
HCHVPq3msby a newH2319
HNcmscof the LORDH3068
You also will beH1961
HNcfsain the handH3027
HRHNcbscof the LORD,H3068
HNpand a royalH4410
HCHNcbscin the handH3709
HRHNcfscof your God.H430
HTnwill your landH776
HRHSp2fswill be calledH7121
HVNi3msMy Delight is in Her,H2657
HNpand your land,H776
HRHSp2fsand your landH776
HCHNcbscHSp2fsshall be married,H1166
HCasa young manH970
HNcfsaso will your sonsH1121
HVqi3mpHSp2fsand as the bridegroomH2860
HNcfsasowill your GodH430
I have setH6485
HTdHNcmsaThey shall neverH3808
HVqi3mpday or night; you who rememberH2142
HVNp3msby His right hand,H3225
HRHNcfscHSp3msand by the armH2220
HCHRHNcbscof His strength,H5797
HNcmscHSp3ms"Surely I willH518
HNcmsafor your enemies;H341
HRHVqrmpcHSp2fsand the sonsH1121
HCthose who have gathered itH622
HVprmpcHSp3msshall eat itH398
HNpand they who collected itH6908
HCHVprmpcHSp3msshall drink itH8354
HVqi3mpHSp3msin My holyH6944
HNcbscof the people.H5971
HVhp3msa message toH413
HNcbscof the earth,H776
HRHSp3msand His workH6468
Copyright © 2023 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved