1. Who is this that comes from Edom, in crimsoned garments from Bozrah, this One robed in glorious splendor, striving forward in the greatness of His strength? “I who speak in righteousness, mighty to save.”
2. Why is Your clothing red, and Your garments like one who treads in the winepress?
3. “I have trodden the winepress alone; and of the people there was no man with Me; for I will tread them in My anger and trample them in My fury; and their blood will be sprinkled upon My garments, and I stained all My clothing;
4. For the day of vengeance is in My heart, and the year of My redemption has come.
5. And I looked, and there was none to help; and I was astonished that there was no one to uphold; therefore My own arm brought salvation for Me; and My fury upheld Me.
6. And I will tread down the people in My anger, and make them drunk in My fury, and I will pour their lifeblood down to the earth.”
7. I will mention the lovingkindnesses of the LORD, the praises of the LORD, according to all that the LORD has bestowed on us, and the great good to the house of Israel by which He bestowed on them according to His mercies, and according to the multitude of His lovingkindnesses,
8. For He said, “Surely they are My people, children that will not lie.” So He was their Savior.
9. In all their affliction He was afflicted, and the angel of His Presence saved them; in His love and in His compassion He redeemed them; and He bore them, and carried them all the days of old.
10. But they rebelled, and troubled His Holy Spirit; therefore He was turned to be their enemy, and He fought against them.
11. Then He remembered the days of old, Moses and His people, saying, “Where is He Who brought them up out of the sea with the shepherd of His flock? Where is He Who set His Holy Spirit among them;
12. Who led them by the right hand of Moses with His glorious arm, dividing the water before them, to make Himself an everlasting name;
13. Who led them through the deep, like a horse in the wilderness, so that they would not stumble?”
14. As a beast goes down into the valley, the Spirit of the LORD caused them to rest. So You led Your people, to make Yourself a glorious name.
15. Look down from heaven, and look down from the place of Your holiness and of Your glory. Where is Your zeal and Your strength, the multitude of Your tender affections and of Your mercies toward me? Are they withheld?
16. For You are our Father, though Abraham does not know us, and Israel does not acknowledge us. You, O LORD, are our Father, our Redeemer; Your name is from everlasting.
17. O LORD, why have You made us wander from Your ways, and hardened our heart from fearing You? For Your servants’ sake, return the tribes of Your inheritance.
18. Your holy people have possessed it but a little while; our enemies have trampled Your sanctuary.
19. We have become as those over whom You never ruled, as those who were not called by Your name.
HRHNcmscHSp3msin glorious splendor,H1921
HVqrmsain the greatnessH7230
HRHNcbscof His strength?H3581
"I have troddenH1869
HRHNcmscHSp1csand of the peopleH5971
HRHSp1csfor I will tread themH1869
HCHVqi1csHSp3mpin My angerH639
HRHNcmscHSp1csand trample themH7429
HCHVqi1csHSp3mpin My fury;H2534
HRHNcfscHSp1csand their bloodH5332
HNcmscHSp3mpwill be sprinkledH5137
HNcmpcHSp1csand I stainedH1351
And I looked,H5027
HCHVhi1csand there was noneH369
HVqrmsaand I was astonishedH8074
HCHVri1csthat there was no oneH369
HVqrmsatherefore My own armH2220
HRHSp1csand My furyH2534
And I will tread downH947
HNcmpain My anger,H639
HRHNcmscHSp1csand make them drunkH7937
HCHVpi1csHSp3mpin My fury,H2534
HRHNcfscHSp1csand I will pourH3381
HNcmscHSp3mpdown to the earth."H776
I will mentionH2142
HNcmpcof the LORD,H3068
HNcfpcof the LORD,H3068
HNphas bestowed on us,H1580
HVqp3msHSp1cpand the greatH7227
HNcmsato the houseH1004
HTrHe bestowed on themH1580
HVqp3msHSp3mpaccording to His mercies,H7356
HRHNcmpcHSp3msand according to the multitudeH7230
HCHRHNcbscof His lovingkindnesses,H2617
For He said,H559
HNcmpathat will notH3808
HVpi3mpSo He wasH1961
HAamsaand the angelH4397
HCHNcmscof His PresenceH6440
HVhp3msHSp3mpin His loveH160
HRHNcfscHSp3msand in His compassionH2551
HVqp3msHSp3mpand He bore them,H5190
HCHVpw3msHSp3mpand carried themH5375
HCHVNw3msto betheir enemy,H341
Then He rememberedH2142
HTiisHe Who brought them upH5927
HTdHVhrmscHSp3mpout of the seaH3220
HVqrmpcof His flock?H6629
HTiisHe Who setH7760
HVhrmsathemby the rightH3225
HNpwith His gloriousH8597
As a beastH929
HVqi3fsinto the valley,H1237
HNcbscof the LORDH3068
HNpcaused them to rest.H5117
HRHNcmpaand look downH7200
HCHVqv2msfrom the placeH2073
HRHNcmscof Your holinessH6944
HNcmscHSp2msand of Your glory.H8597
HNcfscHSp2msand Your strength,H1369
HCHNcfpcHSp2msthe multitude of Your tenderH1995
HNcmpcHSp2msand of Your merciesH7356
HRHSp1csAre they withheld?H662
HNcmscHSp2msis from everlasting.H5769
HRHTihave You made us wanderH8582
HVhi2msHSp1cpfrom Your ways,H1870
HNcmscHSp1cpfrom fearing You?H3374
HRHNcfscHSp2msFor Your servants'H5650
HNcmpcof Your inheritance.H5159
Copyright © 2021 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved