1. “For, behold, in those days and in that time—when I will bring back the exiles of Judah and Jerusalem—
2. I will also gather all nations and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat.And I will fight with them there for My people and for My inheritance Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and divided My land.
3. And they have cast lots for My people, and have given a boy for a prostitute, and sold a girl for wine, so that they might drink.
4. Yea, and what have you to do with Me, O Tyre and Sidon, and all the borders of Philistia? Will you give Me a reward? And if you reward Me, swiftly and speedily I will return your reward upon your own head,
5. Because you have taken My silver and My gold, and have carried My good treasures into your temples.
6. You have also sold the children of Judah and the children of Jerusalem to the children of the Greeks, that you might remove them far from their border.
7. Behold, I will raise them up out of the place where you have sold them, and will return your reward upon your own head.
8. And I will sell your sons and your daughters into the hand of the children of Judah, and they shall sell them to the Sabeans, to a people far off; for the LORD has spoken it.”
9. Proclaim this among the nations, “Prepare for war!” Wake up the mighty men, let all the men of war draw near; let them come up.
10. Beat your plowshares into swords, and your pruning hooks into spears. Let the weak say, “I am strong.”
11. Gather yourselves and come, all you nations, and gather yourselves together all around; cause Your mighty ones to come down there, O LORD.
12. Let the nations be awakened and come up to the valley of Jehoshaphat; for there I will sit to judge all the nations all around.
13. Put in the sickle, for the harvest is ripe. Come, come down; for the press is full; the vats overflow—for their wickedness is great.
14. Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision; for the day of the LORD is near in the valley of decision!
15. The sun and the moon shall be darkened, and the stars shall withdraw their shining.
16. The LORD shall also roar out of Zion and utter His voice from Jerusalem. And the heavens and the earth shall shake. But the LORD will be the hope of His people and the strength of the children of Israel.
17. “Then you shall know that I am the LORD your God dwelling in Zion, My holy mountain. And Jerusalem shall be a holy thing, and no stranger shall pass through her any more.
18. And it shall be, in that day the mountains shall drop down new wine, and the hills shall flow with milk, and all the rivers of Judah shall flow with waters; and a fountain shall come forth from the house of the LORD, and shall water the valley of Acacias.
19. Egypt shall be a desolation, and Edom shall be a desolate wilderness, from violence done against the children of Judah, whose innocent blood they poured out in their land.
20. But Judah will dwell forever, and Jerusalem from generation to generation.
21. And I will cleanse their blood which I did not cleanse; and the LORD is dwelling in Zion.”
HRdHNcmpaand in thatH1931
HTrI will bring backH7725
I will also gatherH6908
HTdHNcmpaand will bring them downH3381
HNpAnd I will fightH8199
HNcmscHSp1csand for My inheritanceH5159
HTrthey have scatteredH6340
HVpp3cpamong the nations,H1471
And they have castH3032
HNcmscHSp1csand have givenH5414
HTdHNcmsafor a prostitute,H2181
HRdHNcmsaso that they might drink.H8354
HPp2mpto do with Me,Hl
HVprmpaMe a reward?H1576
HNcfsaI will returnH7725
HRHSp1csyour own head,H7218
HTryou have takenH3947
HNcmscHSp1csand My gold,H2091
HCHNcmscHSp1csand have carriedH935
HCHNcmpcHSp1csinto your temples.H1964
You have also soldH4376
HNpand the childrenH1121
HCHNcmpcof the Greeks,H3125
HTdHNgmpathat you might remove them farH7368
HTmHSp1csI will raise them upH5782
HTryou have soldH4376
HDHSdand will returnH7725
HNcmscHSp2mpupon your own head.H7218
And I will sellH4376
HNcfpcHSp2mpinto the handH3027
HRHNcbscof the childrenH1121
HNpand they shall sell themH4376
HCHVqq3cpHSp3mpto the Sabeans,H7615
HPdxfsamong the nations,H1471
HVhv2mpthe mighty men,H1368
HVqj3mplet them come up.H5927
HRHNcfpaand your pruning hooksH4211
HRHNcmpaLet the weakH2523
HVqv2mpyourselves and come,H935
HTdHNcmpaand gather yourselves togetherH6908
HRHNcbsacause Your mighty onesH1368
HAampcHSp2msto come downH5181
Let the nationsH1471
HVNj3mpand come upH5927
HDI will sitH3427
HVqv2mpin the sickle,H4038
HNcmpain the valleyH6010
HNcmscof the LORDH3068
HAamsain the valleyH6010
HCHNpshall also roar outH7580
HCHRHNpAnd the heavensH8064
HNcmpaand the earthH776
HCHVqq3cpBut the LORDH3068
HCHNpwill bethe hopeH4268
HNcmsaof His peopleH5971
HRHNcmscHSp3msand the strengthH4581
HCHNcmsaof the childrenH1121
"Then you shall knowH3045
HCHVqq3fsa holy thing,H6944
HCHAampashall pass throughH5674
And it shall be,H1961
HTdHNcmpashall drop downH5197
HNcmsaand the hillsH1389
HNcmsaand all theH3605
HNcmpaand a fountainH4599
HCHNcmsashall come forthH3318
HVqi3msfrom the houseH1004
HRHNcmscof the LORD,H3068
HNpand shall waterH8248
HRHNcmscdoneagainst the childrenH1121
HNcmsathey poured outH8210
HVqp3cpin their land.H776
Copyright © 2022 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved