1. And the LORD spoke to Moses, saying,
2. “Speak to Aaron and to his sons, that they set themselves apart from the holy things of the children of Israel, and that they do not profane My holy name in what they devote to Me. I am the LORD.
3. Say to them, ‘Any man of all your children among your generations who draws near to the holy things, which the children of Israel set apart to the LORD, if he has his uncleanness on him, that soul shall be cut off from My presence. I am the LORD.
4. Any man of the children of Aaron who is leprous, or has a discharge, he shall not eat of the holy things until he is clean. And he who touches any uncleanness of a person, or a man whose semen has gone out from him,
5. Or a man who touches any swarming thing by which he may be made unclean, or touches a man who is unclean to him, by any uncleanness he has,
6. The one who has touched it shall be unclean until sunset. And he shall not eat of the holy things unless he washes his flesh with water.
7. And when the sun is down, he shall be clean, and shall afterward eat of the holy things because it is his food.
8. He shall not eat that which dies of itself or one torn with beasts to defile himself with them. I am the LORD.
9. And they shall keep My ordinance, lest they bear sin for it, that they may not die for it when they defile it. I am the LORD Who sanctifies them.
10. There shall no common man eat of the holy things. An outsider or a hired servant of a priest shall not eat of the holy thing.
11. But if the priest buys anyone with his silver, he shall eat of it. And one born in his house shall eat of his food.
12. And a priest’s daughter, when she belongs to a man, a stranger, she may not eat of the heave offering of the holy things.
13. But if the priest’s daughter is a widow or divorced, and has no child, and has returned to her father’s house, as in her youth, she shall eat of her father’s food. But no stranger shall eat of it.
14. And if a man eats a holy thing without knowing it, then he shall put the fifth part to it and shall give it to the priest with the holy thing.
15. And they shall not profane the holy things of the children of Israel which they offer to the LORD,
16. And cause them to bear the iniquity of the guilt offering in their eating of their holy things; for I am the LORD Who sanctifies them.”
17. And the LORD spoke to Moses, saying,
18. “Speak to Aaron and to his sons and to all the children of Israel, and say to them, ‘Any man of the house of Israel, or of the strangers in Israel, who offers his sacrifices for his vows, for all his freewill offerings, which they will offer to the LORD for a burnt offering,
19. You shall offer at your own will a male without blemish, of the cattle, of the sheep, or of the goats.
20. You shall not offer that which has a blemish, for it shall not be acceptable for you.
21. And when a man offers a sacrifice of peace offerings to the LORD to carry out his vow, or a freewill offering in cattle or sheep, it shall be perfect to be accepted. There shall be no blemish in them.
22. Blind, or broken, or maimed, or having a running sore, or having scurvy, or scabbed, you shall not offer these to the LORD, nor make an offering by fire of them on the altar to the LORD.
23. As to a young bull or a sheep that is deformed or dwarfed, you may offer that for a freewill offering. But for a vow it shall not be accepted.
24. You shall not offer to the LORD that which is bruised or crushed, or broken or cut. You shall not make any offering of it in your land.
25. And you shall not offer the bread of your God out of a stranger’s hand, or any of these, because their uncleanness is in them and blemishes are in them. They shall not be accepted for you.’ ”
26. And the LORD spoke to Moses, saying,
27. “When a bull or a lamb or a goat is born, then it shall be seven days under the dam. And from the eighth day and from then on, it shall be accepted for an offering made by fire to the LORD.
28. And whether it is a cow or ewe, it and its young one, you shall not kill both in one day.
29. And when you will offer a sacrifice of thanksgiving to the LORD, offer it at your own will.
30. On the same day it is to be eaten. You shall leave none of it until morning. I am the LORD.
31. And you shall keep My commandments, and do them. I am the LORD.
32. And you shall not profane My holy name. But I will be holy among the children of Israel. I am the LORD Who is sanctifying you,
33. Who brought you out of the land of Egypt, to be your God. I am the LORD.”
HNcmpcHSp3msthat they set themselves apartH5144
HCHVNi3mpfrom the holy thingsH6944
HRHNcmpcof the childrenH1121
HNpand that they do notH3808
HNcmscHSp2mpamong your generationsH1755
HRthe holy things,H6944
HVhi3mpto the LORD,H3068
HRHNpif he has his uncleannessH2932
HTdHNcbsashall be cut offH3772
HCHVNq3fsfrom My presence.H6440
HNcmsaof the childrenH2233
HChas a discharge,H2100
HVqrmsahe shall notH3808
HVqi3msof the holy thingsH6944
HTrhe is clean.H2891
HVqi3msAnd he who touchesH5060
HAamscof a person,H5315
HNcfschas gone outH3318
HRHSp3msmay be made unclean,H2930
HCtouches a manH120
HRHNcmscuncleanness he has,H2932
HRHSp3msshall be uncleanH2930
HTdHNcmsaAnd he shall notH3808
HRthe holy thingsH6944
And when the sunH8121
HCHVqq3mshe shall be clean,H2891
HCHVqq3msand shall afterwardH310
HRthe holy thingsH6944
And they shall keepH8104
HCthey may not dieH4191
HRHSp3mswhen they defile it.H2490
HPp1csam the LORDH3068
HNpWho sanctifies them.H6942
There shall noH3808
HVqi3msofthe holy things.H6944
HNcmscor a hired servantH7916
HCHNcmsaof a priestH3548
HVqi3msof the holy thing.H6944
HCHNcmscin his houseH1004
HVqi3mpof his food.H3899
And a priest'sH3548
HVqi3fsto a man,H376
HAamsashe may notH3808
HVqi3fsof the heave offeringH8641
HRHNcfscof the holy things.H6944
HCHVqsfsaand has noH369
HCHNcmsaand has returnedH7725
HNcmscas in her youth,H5271
HRHNcbpcHSp3fsshe shall eatH398
HVqi3fsof her father'sH1
HVqi3msa holy thingH6944
HNcmsawithout knowing it,H7684
HRHNcfsathen he shall putH3254
HNcfscHSp3mspart to itH5921
HRHSp3msand shall give itH5414
HCHVqq3msto the priestH3548
HTowith the holy thing.H6944
And cause themH853
HNcbscof the guiltH819
HNcfsaoffering in their eatingH398
HToof their holy things;H6944
HNpWho sanctifies them."H6942
HNcmsaof the houseH1004
HRHNcmscfor his vows,H5088
HCHRHNcmschis freewill offerings,H5071
HTrthey will offerH7126
HVhi3msto the LORDH3068
HRHNpfor a burnt offering,H5930
HNcmscof peace offeringsH8002
HNcmpato the LORDH3068
HRHNpto carry outH6381
HCa freewill offeringH5071
HRdHNcbsait shall beH1961
HNcmscto be accepted.H7522
HRHNcmsaThere shall beH1961
HChaving a running sore,H2990
HNcfsayou shall notH3808
HPdxcpto the LORD,H3068
HVqi2mpan offering by fireH801
HTdHNcmsato the LORD.H3068
As to a young bullH7794
HCHNcmsaor a sheepH7716
HCHNcbsathat is deformedH8311
HCHVqsmsayou may offerH6213
HToHSp3msthat for a freewill offering.H5071
HNcfsaBut for a vowH5088
HCHRHNcmsait shall notH3808
You shall notH3808
HVhi2mpto the LORDH3068
HRHNpthat which is bruisedH4600
HCHVqsmsaYou shall notH3808
HVqi2mpany offeringof it in your land.H776
And you shall notH3808
HNcbscof your GodH430
HNcmpcHSp2mpout of a stranger'sH5236
HNcmscHSp3mpis in themHb
HNcmsaare in them.Hb
HRHSp3mpThey shall notH3808
HVNi3msthen it shall beH1961
HNcfscHSp3msAnd from the eighthH8066
HCHRHNcmscand from then on,H1973
HCHDit shall be acceptedH7521
HVNi3msfor an offeringH7133
HRHNcmscmade by fireH801
HNcmsato the LORD.H3068
And you shall notH3808
HNcmscBut I will be holyH6942
HNpWho is sanctifying you,H6942
Copyright © 2022 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved