1. And the LORD spoke to Moses, saying,
2. “Command the children of Israel that they bring to you clear olive oil, beaten pure, for the light, to cause the lamps to burn continually.
3. Outside the veil of the testimony, in the tabernacle of the congregation, Aaron shall keep it in order from sunset to sunrise before the LORD continually. It shall be a statute forever in your generations.
4. He shall keep in order the lamps on the pure lampstand before the LORD continually.
5. And you shall take fine flour and bake twelve loaves with it. Two tenth parts shall be in one loaf.
6. And you shall set them in two rows, six on a row, on the pure gold table before the LORD.
7. And you shall put pure frankincense on each row, so that it may be on the bread for a memorial, an offering made by fire to the LORD.
8. Every Sabbath he shall set it in order before the LORD forever, for the children of Israel by an everlasting covenant.
9. And it shall be Aaron’s and his sons’. And they shall eat it in the holy place, for it is most holy to him of the offerings of the LORD made by fire by a perpetual statute.”
10. And the son of a woman of Israel, whose father was an Egyptian, went out among the children of Israel. And this son of the woman of Israel and a man of Israel struggled together in the camp.
11. And the son of the woman of Israel blasphemed the name of the LORD, and cursed. And they brought him to Moses. (And his mother’s name was Shelomith, the daughter of Dibri, of the tribe of Dan.)
12. And they put him under guard, until the will of the LORD might be declared to them.
13. And the LORD spoke to Moses saying,
14. “Bring forth the despiser who blasphemed outside the camp. And let all that heard him lay their hands on his head, then let all the congregation stone him.
15. And you shall speak to the children of Israel saying, ‘Whoever curses his God shall bear his sin.
16. And he that blasphemes the name of the LORD shall surely be put to death. All the congregation shall surely stone him. The stranger as well as he that is born in the land; when he blasphemes the name of the LORD, he shall be put to death.
17. And he who kills any man shall surely be put to death.
18. And he who kills an animal shall make it good, animal for animal.
19. And if a man physically maims his neighbor, as he has done, so shall it be done to him:
20. Break for break, eye for eye, tooth for tooth. As he has caused a blemish in a man, so shall it be done to him.
21. And he who kills an animal shall restore it. And he who kills a man shall be put to death.
22. One judgment shall be for you—whether for a stranger or for one of your own country—for I am the LORD your God.’ ”
23. And Moses spoke to the children of Israel that they should bring the despiser who blasphemed outside the camp and stone him with stones. And the children of Israel did as the LORD commanded Moses.
HNpthat they bringH3947
HAamsafor the light,H3974
HRdHNcmsato cause the lampsH5216
HRHNcfscof the testimony,H5715
HTdHNcfsain the tabernacleH168
HRHNcmscof the congregation,H4150
HToHSp3msinorder from sunsetH6153
HNcmsaIt shall bea statuteH2708
HNcmsain your generations.H1755
And you shall takeH3947
HNcfpawith it. TwoH8147
And you shall setH7760
HAcfsaon a row,H4635
And you shall putH5414
HTdHNcfsaso that it may beH1961
HCHVqq3fson the breadH3899
HRdHNcbsafor a memorial,H234
HRHNcfsaan offering made by fireH801
HNcmsato the LORD.H3068
HTdHNcbsahe shall set itH3117
HNpby an everlastingH5769
And it shall beH1961
HRHNpand his sons'.H1121
HCHRHNcmpcHSp3msAnd they shall eat itH398
HCHVqq3cpHSp3msin the holyH6918
HRHSp3msof the offerings of the LORDH3068
HNpmade by fireH801
HRHNcmpcby a perpetualH5769
And the sonH1121
HNcmscof a womanH802
HNpAnd this sonH1121
HNcmscof the woman of IsraelH3482
HTdHNgfsaand a manH376
HCHVNw3mpin the camp.H4264
And the sonH1121
HNcmscof the womanH802
HTdHNcmsaof the LORD, and cursed.H7043
HCHVpw3msAnd they broughtH935
HNp(And his mother'sH517
HNpof the tribeH4294
HRdHNcbsaAnd let allH3605
And you shall speakH1696
And he that blasphemesH5344
HNcmscof the LORDH3068
HVqabe put to death.H4191
HRdHNcmsaas well as he that is born in the land;H249
HRdHNcmsawhen he blasphemesH5344
HNcmsaof theLORD, he shall be put to death.H4191
HRHTrhe has causedH5414
HNcmsain a man,H120
HTmshall it be doneH5414
HRHSp2mpwhether for a strangerH1616
HRdHNcmsaor for one of your own country—H249
HNpthat they should bringH3318
HNcfsaAnd the childrenH1121
Copyright © 2021 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved