2. And very early on the first day of the weeks (see explanation), at the rising of the sun, they were coming to the tomb;
3. And they were asking themselves, “Who will roll away the stone for us from the entrance to the tomb?”
4. For it was a massive stone. But when they looked up, they saw that the stone had been rolled away.
5. And after entering the tomb, they saw a young man sitting on the right, clothed in a white robe; and they were very frightened.
6. But he said to them, “Do not be afraid. You are seeking Jesus the Nazarene Who was crucified. He has risen; He is not here. Look, there is the place where they laid Him.
7. But go, tell His disciples and Peter that He goes before you into Galilee; there you shall see Him, as He said to you.”
8. And they went out quickly and fled from the tomb, for trembling and astonishment had seized them; and they did not say anything to anyone because they were afraid.
10. She went and told it to those who had been with Him, who were grieving and weeping.
11. And when they heard that He was alive and had been seen by her, they did not believe it.
12. Now after these things, He appeared in a different form to two of them as they were walking, going away into the country.
13. And they went and told it to the rest; but they did not believe them either.
14. Afterwards, as they were sitting to eat, He appeared to the eleven and reproached them for their unbelief and hardness of heart, because they did not believe those who had seen Him after He had risen.
18. They shall remove serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them in any way; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.”
19. After speaking to them, the Lord was indeed then taken up into heaven, and He sat down at the right hand of God.
20. And they went out and preached everywhere, the Lord working with them and confirming the Word by the signs that followed. Amen.
N-APNso that they mightG2443
A-DSFof the weeks,G4521
N-GPNat the risingG393
N-GSMthey were comingG2064
CONJthey were askingG3004
I-NSMwill roll awayG617
CONJwhen they looked up,G308
N-NSMhad been rolled away.G617
V-2AAI-3Pa young manG3495
V-RMP-ASMin a whiteG3022
CONJthey were very frightened.G1568
V-PPM-2PYou are seekingG2212
V-RPP-ASMHe has risen;G1453
V-AAM-2Sthere is theG3588
CONJHe goes beforeG4254
ADVyou shall seeG3700
CONJthey went outG1831
CONJthey did notG3762
V-2AAI-3Panything to anyoneG3762
CONJthey were afraid.G5399
CONJafter Jesus had risen,G450
A-ASNday of the weeksG4521
R-GSFHe had cast outG1544
P-GPMas they were walking,G4043
P-DPMwere sitting to eat,G345
CONJhardness of heart,G4641
CONJthey did notG3756
P-ASMafter He had risen.G1453
N-ASNto the wholeG3956
The one whoG3588
V-APP-NSMshall be saved,G4982
CONJthe one whoG3588
T-NSMdoes not believeG569
V-AAP-NSMshall be condemned.G2632
N-DSNthey shall cast outG1544
N-APNthey shall speakG2980
They shall removeG142
X-ASNit shall notG3756
P-APMin any way; they shall layG2007
CONJHe sat downG2523
PREPthe right handG1188
Copyright © 2021 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved