1. Woe to those who plot wickedness and prepare evil on their beds! When the morning is light they practice it because it is in the power of their hand.
2. And they covet and seize fields, and houses, and take them away. And they oppress a man and his household, even a man and his inheritance.
3. Therefore thus says the LORD, “Behold, against this family I am plotting an evil from which you shall not remove your necks; nor shall you go proudly, for it is an evil time.
4.In that day one shall take up a parable against you and mourn a bitter lamentation,saying, ‘We shall be completely laid waste. He has exchanged the portion of my people. How He has removed it from me! To the apostate He has divided our fields.’ ”
5. Therefore there shall not be for you anyone casting a line by lot in the congregation of the LORD.
6. “Do not prophesy,” they say to those who prophesy. They say, “Do not prophesy about these things, for we shall not be made ashamed.”
7. O you that are named the house of Jacob, “Is the Spirit of the LORD limited, are these His doings? Do not My words do good to him who walks uprightly?
8. Even recently, My people have risen up like an enemy; you strip off a cloak along with an outer robe from those who trustingly pass by you, as those returning from war.
9. You have thrown the women of My people out from their pleasant houses; from their young children you have taken away My majesty forever.
10. Arise and depart! For this is not your rest because it is polluted, it shall destroy you, even with a grievous destruction.
11. If a man, walking in lying spirit and deceit, says, ‘I will prophesy unto you of wine and of strong drink,’ he shall even be the prophet for this people.
12. I will surely gather all of you, O Jacob; I will surely gather the remnant of Israel. I will put them together like the sheep of Bozrah, like the flock in the midst of their fold. They shall make great noise by reason of the multitude of men.
13. The one breaking through has come up before them; they have broken up, and have passed through the gate, and have gone out of it. And their king shall pass before them, and the LORD at the head of them.”
HTjto those who plotH2803
HNcmpcHSp3mpWhen the morningH1242
HRHNcbscthey practice itH6213
HTmin the powerH410
HRHNcmscof their hand.H3027
And they covetH2530
HCHNcmpaand take them away.H5375
HCHVqq3cpAnd they oppressH6231
HNcmsaand his household,H1004
HCHNcmscHSp3mseven a manH376
HCHNcmsaand his inheritance.H5159
HTdHNcfsaI am plottingH2803
HTryou shall notH3808
HCHTnshall you goH3212
HRdHNcmsaone shall take upH5375
HVqp3ms'We shall be completelyH7703
HVNp1cpHe has exchangedH4171
HNcmscof my people.H5971
HTiHe has removedH4185
HRHSp1csTo the apostateH7728
HRHAamsaHe has dividedH2505
HVhj2mpthey say to those who prophesy.H5197
HVhi3mpHSnThey say, "Do notH3808
HVhi3mpabout these things,H428
HRHPdxcpfor we shall notH3808
O you that are namedH559
HNp"Is the SpiritH7307
HNcbscof the LORDH3068
HRhim who walksH1980
HNcmscHSp1cshave risen upH6965
HVoi3mslike an enemy;H341
HRHVqrmsayou strip offH6584
HRHRan outer robeH8008
HNcfsafrom those who trustinglyH983
HNcmsapass by you,H5674
HRHVqrmpaas those returningH7725
You have thrownH1644
HNcfpcof My peopleH5971
HNcmscHSp1csout from their pleasantH8588
HRHRtheir young childrenH5768
HNcmpcHSp3fsyou have taken awayH3947
HRHNcmscit is polluted,H2930
HVqp3fsit shall destroyH2254
HVpi3fsyou, even with a grievousH4834
HVqrmscin lying spiritH7307
HVpp3ms'I will prophesyH5197
HRdHNcmsaand of strong drink,'H7941
HCHRdHNcmsahe shall even beH1961
I will surelyH622
HVqi1csall of you,H3605
HNpI will surelyH6908
HNpI will putH7760
HDlike the sheepH6629
HNcfsalike the flockH5739
HRHNcmsain the midstH8432
HRHNcmscof their fold.H1699
HTdHNcmscHSp3msThey shall make great noiseH1949
HVhi3fpby reason of the multitude of men.H120
The one breaking throughH6555
HTdHVqrmsahas come upH5927
HRHNcbpcHSp3mpthey have broken up,H6555
HVqp3cpand have passed throughH5674
HNcmsaand have gone outH3318
HRHSp3msAnd their kingH4428
HRHNcbpcHSp3mpand the LORDH3068
HCHNpat the head of them."H7218
Copyright © 2021 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved