1. The destroying one Or, the disperser or hammerhas come up against you. Guard the rampart. Watch the way, make your loins strong, fortify your power mightily,
2. For the LORD will restore the glory of Jacob, as the excellency of Israel, for the plunderers have plundered them, and have ravaged their vine branches.
3. The shields of his mighty ones are dyed red; the mighty men are in scarlet; the chariots flame like iron torches in the day of battle preparation. And the cypress spears are made to quiver.
4. The chariots race madly in the streets; they jostle against each other in the open squares. Their appearance is like torches; they run to and fro like lightning.
5. He shall remember his nobles; they shall stumble in their walking; they shall make haste to its wall, and the defense shall be prepared.
6. The gates of the rivers shall be opened, and the palace shall be helpless.
7. And the queen is uncovered and she is carried away. And her slave women are moaning like the sound of doves, as they beat their breast.
8. But Nineveh from old is like a pool of water; yet they shall flee away. “Stand, Stand!” they shall cry, but none looks back.
9. Seize the silver; seize the gold; for there is no end to the treasures; rich with all precious vessels.
11. Where is the den of the lions, and the feeding place of the young lions, where the lion and the lioness walked, and the lion’s cub, and no one made them afraid?
12. The lion tears in pieces enough for his cubs, and strangles for his lionesses, and fills his caves with prey, and his dens with torn flesh.
13. “Behold, I am against you,” says the LORD of hosts, “and I will consume her chariots in the smoke, and the sword shall devour your young lions. I will cut off your prey from the earth, and the voice of your messengers shall be heard no more.
The destroying oneH6327
HVhrmsahas come upH5927
HNcbsamake your loinsH4975
HNpas the excellencyH1347
HVqrmpathem, and have ravagedH7843
HVpp3cptheir vine branches.H2156
HNcbscof his mighty onesH1368
HAampcHSp3msare dyed red;H119
HRHNcbsclike iron torchesH6393
HNcfpain the dayH3117
HRHNcmscof battle preparation.H3559
HVhcHSp3msAnd the cypress spearsH1265
HCHTdHNcmpaare made to quiver.H7477
HVri3mpin the streets;H2351
HRdHNcmpathey jostle against each otherH8264
HVfi3mpHSnin the open squares.H7339
HRdHNcmpathey run to and froH7323
He shall rememberH2142
HAampcHSp3msthey shall stumbleH3782
HVNi3mpin their walking;H1979
HRHNcfscHSp3mpthey shall make hasteH4116
HVpi3mpto its wall,H2346
HNcfscHSp3fsand the defenseH5526
HTdHNcmsashall be prepared.H3559
And the queenH5324
HVPp3fsand she is carried away.H5927
HVHp3fsAnd her slave womenH519
HVprfpalike the soundH6963
HNcfpaas they beatH8608
HPp3fsislike a poolH1295
HCHPp3mpshall flee away.H5127
HVqv2mpthey shall cry, but noneH369
HNcmsafor there is noH369
HNcbsato the treasures;H8498
HCHVPsfsaand the heartH3820
HVNp3msand the kneesH1290
HCHNcmscand much painH2479
HCHNcfsais in allH3605
HTiis the denH4583
HNcbscof the lions,H738
HNcmpaand the feeding placeH4829
HPp3msof the young lions,H3715
HNcmscand no oneH369
HCHTnmade them afraid?H2729
HNcmsatears in piecesH2963
HCHVprmsafor his lionesses,H3833
HNcmsaand his densH4585
HCHNcbpcHSp3mswith torn flesh.H2966
HTmHSp1csI am against you,"H413
HNcbpa"and I will consumeH1197
HNcmscHSp3fsin the smoke,H6227
HRdHNcmsaand the swordH2719
HVqi3fsyour young lions.H3715
HCHNcmpcHSp2fsI will cut offH3772
HNcmscHSp2fsfrom the earth,H776
HRHNcbsaand the voiceH6963
HNcmscof your messengersH4397
HNcmpcHSp2fsshall be heardH8085
Copyright © 2021 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved