A Psalm of David.
1. I will praise You with my whole heart; before the gods I will sing praise to You.
2. I will worship toward Your holy temple, and praise Your name for Your lovingkindness, and for Your truth; for You have magnified above all—Your name and Your word.
3. In the day when I cried, You answered me and made me bold with strength in my soul.
4. All the kings of the earth shall praise You, O LORD, when they hear the words of Your mouth.
5. Yea, they shall sing in the ways of the LORD, for great is the glory of the LORD.
6. Though the LORD is high, yet He has respect to the lowly; but the haughty He knows afar off.
7. Though I walk in the midst of trouble, You will revive me; You shall stretch forth Your hand against the wrath of my enemies, and Your right hand shall save me.
8. The LORD will perfect His work in me; Your steadfast love, O LORD, endures forever; do not forsake the work of Your own hands.
A Psalm of David.H1732
HVhi1csHSp2mswith my wholeH3605
HNcmpaI will sing praise to You.H2167
I will worshipH7812
HCYou have magnifiedH1431
In the dayH3117
HRHNcmsawhen I cried,H7121
HVqp1csYou answered meH6030
HCHVqw2msHSp1csand made me boldH7292
HNcmsain my soul.H5315
HNcmpcof the earthH776
HNcbsashall praise You,H3034
HNcmpcof Your mouth.H6310
Yea, they shall singH7891
HCHVqi3mpin the waysH1870
HRHNcbpcof the LORD,H3068
HAamsais the gloryH3519
HNcbscof the LORD.H3068
HVqrmsayet He has respectH7200
HVqi3msto the lowly;H8217
HCHAamsabut the haughtyH1364
HVqi1csin the midstH7130
HNcfsaYou will revive me;H2421
HVpi2msHSp1csYou shall stretch forthH7971
HTaof my enemies,H341
HVqrmpcHSp1csand Your right handH3225
HNcfscHSp2msshall save me.H3467
Copyright © 2023 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved