1. O praise the LORD, for it is good to sing praises to our God, for praise is pleasant and becoming.
2. The LORD builds up Jerusalem; He gathers together the outcasts of Israel.
3. He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.
4. He counts the number of the stars; He calls them all by their names.
5. Great is our LORD and mighty in power; His understanding is infinite.
6. The LORD lifts up the meek; He casts the wicked down to the ground.
7. Sing unto the LORD with thanksgiving; sing praises upon the lyres unto our God,
8. Who covers the heavens with clouds, who prepares rain for the earth, who makes grass to grow upon the mountains.
9. He gives the beasts their food and to the young ravens which cry.
10. He delights not in the strength of the horse; He takes no pleasure in the legs of a man.
11. The LORD takes pleasure in those who fear Him, who hope in His steadfast love.
12. Glorify the LORD, O Jerusalem; praise your God, O Zion,
13. For He has made the bars of your gates strong; He has blessed your children within you.
14. He makes peace within your borders and fills you with the finest of the wheat.
15. He sends forth His commandment upon earth; His word runs very swiftly.
16. He gives snow like wool; He scatters the hoarfrost like ashes.
17. He casts forth His ice like crumbs. Who can stand before His cold?
18. He sends out His word and melts them; He causes His wind to blow, and the waters flow.
19. He declares His word unto Jacob, His statutes and His ordinances unto Israel.
20. He has not done so with any other nation; and as for his ordinances, they have not known them. O praise the LORD!
HCit is goodH2896
HAamsato sing praisesH2167
HVpcto our God,H430
HNpHe gathers togetherH3664
HCHVprmsaup their wounds.H6094
HNcmsaof the stars;H3556
HRHNcmscHSp3mpby their names.H8034
HAamsais our LORDH113
HVqv2mpunto the LORDH3068
HVpv2mpupon the lyresH3658
HRHNcmsaunto our God,H430
HNcmsafor the earth,H776
HRdHNcbsawho makes grassH2682
HTdHVhrmsaupon the mountains.H2022
HNcbscHSp3fsand to the youngH1121
HTnin the strengthH1369
HRHNcfscof the horse;H5483
HTdHNcmsaHe takes noH3808
HVqi3msin the legsH7785
HRHNcfdcof a man.H376
HToin those who fear Him,H3373
HTdHVprmpain His steadfast love.H2617
HCHe has made the barsH1280
HNcmpcof your gatesH8179
HVpp3msHe has blessedH1288
HNcmscHSp2fsand fills youH7646
HVhi3msHSp2fswith the finestH2459
HNcmscof the wheat.H2406
He sends forthH7971
He casts forthH7993
He sends outH7971
HNcmscHSp3msand melts them;H4529
HCHVhi3msHSp3mpHe causes His windH7307
HVhi3msand the watersH4325
HNcmpcHSp3msand His ordinancesH4941
Copyright © 2023 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved