1. O praise the LORD. Praise the LORD, O my soul.
2. While I live I will praise the LORD; I will sing praises unto my God while I have any being.
3. Do not put your trust in princes, nor in the son of man in whom there is no salvation.
4. His breath goes forth; he returns to the earth; in that very day his thoughts perish.
5. Happy is he who has the God of Jacob for his help, whose hope is in the LORD his God,
6. Who made the heavens and earth, the sea and all that is in them; Who keeps truth forever;
7. Who carries out justice for the oppressed; Who gives food to the hungry. The LORD lets the prisoners loose;
8. The LORD opens the eyes of the blind; the LORD raises up those who are bowed down; the LORD loves the righteous;
9. The LORD preserves the strangers; He sustains the fatherless and widow, but the way of the wicked He turns upside down.
10. The LORD shall reign forever, even your God, O Zion, to all generations. O praise the LORD!
HTris in them;Hb
Who carries outH6213
HNcmsafor the oppressed;H6231
HNcbsato the hungry.H7457
HNplets the prisonersH631
HCHNcfsabut the wayH1870
HCHNcbscof the wickedH7563
HAampaHe turns upside down.H5791
Copyright © 2021 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved