A Praise of David.
1. I will extol You, my God, O King; and I will bless Your name forever and ever.
2. Every day I will bless You; and I will praise Your name forever and ever.
3. Great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised; and His greatness is unsearchable.
4. One generation shall praise Your works to another and shall declare Your mighty acts.
5. I will speak of the glorious splendor of Your majesty and of Your wondrous works.
6. And men shall speak of the might of Your awesome works; and I will declare Your greatness.
7. They shall pour forth the memory of Your great goodness and shall sing of Your righteousness.
8. The LORD is gracious and full of compassion; slow to anger and abounding in steadfast love. of great mercy
9. The LORD is good to all, and His tender mercies are over all His works.
10. All Your works shall praise You, O LORD; and Your saints shall bless You.
11. They shall speak of the glory of Your kingdom and talk of Your power,
12. To make known to the sons of men His mighty acts, and the glorious majesty of His kingdom.
13. Your kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and Your dominion endures throughout all generations.
14. The LORD upholds all who fall and raises up all who are bowed down.
15. The eyes of all wait upon You, and You give them their food in due season.
16. You open Your hand and satisfy the desire of every living thing.
17. The LORD is righteous in all His ways and loving in all His works.
18. The LORD is near unto all who call upon Him, unto all who call upon Him in truth.
19. He will fulfill the desire of those who fear Him; He also will hear their cry, and will save them.
20. The LORD watches over all who love Him, but all the wicked He will destroy.
21. My mouth shall speak the praise of the LORD, and let all flesh bless His holy name forever and ever.
Copyright © 2020 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved