A Psalm of David.
1. Blessed is the LORD my Rock, Who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.
2. He is my lovingkindness and my fortress, my high tower and my deliverer, my shield and He in Whom I take refuge, Who subdues my people under me.
3. O LORD, what is man that You take knowledge of him? Or the son of man, that You think of him?
4. Man is like a breath; his days are like a shadow that passes away.
5. Bow down Your heavens, O LORD, and come down; touch the mountains, and they shall smoke.
6. Cast forth lightning and scatter them; shoot out Your arrows and destroy them.
7. Send Your hand from above; rescue me and deliver me out of mighty waters, from the hand of foreigners
8. Because their mouth has spoken vanity, and their right hand is a right hand of lies.
9. I will sing a new song to You, O God; on a harp of ten strings I will sing praises to You.
10. It is You Who give salvation to kings, Who deliver David His servant from the hurtful sword.
11. Rescue me and deliver me from the hand of foreigners because their mouth has spoken deceit, and their right hand is a right hand of falsehood,
12. So that our sons may be like plants grown up in their youth; and our daughters may be like corner stones, polished like a palace building;
13. And that our storehouses may be full, furnishing all kinds of produce; and our sheep may increase by thousands and ten thousands in our fields;
14. And that our oxen may labor; that there be no mishap and no loss and no outcry in ourstreets.
15. Blessed are the people who are so; blessed are the people whose God is the LORD.
Copyright © 2020 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved