A Psalm of David.
1. Blessed is the LORD my Rock, Who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.
2. He is my lovingkindness and my fortress, my high tower and my deliverer, my shield and He in Whom I take refuge, Who subdues my people under me.
3. O LORD, what is man that You take knowledge of him? Or the son of man, that You think of him?
4. Man is like a breath; his days are like a shadow that passes away.
5. Bow down Your heavens, O LORD, and come down; touch the mountains, and they shall smoke.
6. Cast forth lightning and scatter them; shoot out Your arrows and destroy them.
7. Send Your hand from above; rescue me and deliver me out of mighty waters, from the hand of foreigners
8. Because their mouth has spoken vanity, and their right hand is a right hand of lies.
9. I will sing a new song to You, O God; on a harp of ten strings I will sing praises to You.
10. It is You Who give salvation to kings, Who deliver David His servant from the hurtful sword.
11. Rescue me and deliver me from the hand of foreigners because their mouth has spoken deceit, and their right hand is a right hand of falsehood,
12. So that our sons may be like plants grown up in their youth; and our daughters may be like corner stones, polished like a palace building;
13. And that our storehouses may be full, furnishing all kinds of produce; and our sheep may increase by thousands and ten thousands in our fields;
14. And that our oxen may labor; that there be no mishap and no loss and no outcry in ourstreets.
15. Blessed are the people who are so; blessed are the people whose God is the LORD.
A Psalm of David.H1732
HVqsmsais the LORDH3068
He is my lovingkindnessH2617
HNcmscHSp1csand my fortress,H4686
HCHNcbscHSp1csmy high towerH4869
HNcmscHSp1csand my deliverer,H6403
HNcbscHSp1csand He in WhomHb
HCHRHSp3msI take refuge,H2620
HVqv2msHSp1csand deliver me outH5337
HRHNcmpafrom the handH3027
HVqv2msHSp1csand deliver meH5337
HCHVhv2msHSp1csfrom the handH3027
HNcmsaand their right handH3225
HCHNcfscHSp3mpis a right handH3225
HNcmpcHSp1cpmay be like plantsH5195
HVPsmpain their youth;H5271
HRHNcbpcHSp3mpand our daughtersH1323
HNcfpcHSp1cpmay be likeH8403
HVPsfpalike a palace building;H1964
And that our storehousesH4200
HNcmpcHSp1cpmay be full,H4392
HNcmsaand our sheepH6629
HNcbpcHSp1cpmay increase by thousandsH503
HVhrfpaand ten thousandsH7231
HVPsfpain our fields;H2351
Copyright © 2022 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved