A Psalm of David.
1. Hear my prayer O LORD; give ear unto my supplications; in Your faithfulness and in Your righteousness answer me.
2. And do not enter into judgment with Your servant, for in Your sight no one living is righteous,
3. For the enemy has pursued my soul; he has beaten my life down to the ground; he has made me dwell in darkness, as those long dead.
4. Therefore my spirit is overwhelmed within me; my heart is weary within me.
5. I remember the days of old; I meditate on all Your works; I consider the work of Your hands.
6. I stretch forth my hands unto You; my soul thirsts after You like a parched land. Selah.
7. Answer me quickly, O LORD; my spirit fails; do not hide Your face from me, lest I be like those who go down into the pit.
8. Cause me to hear Your lovingkindness in the morning, for I do trust in You; cause me to know the way in which I should walk, for I lift up my soul unto You.
9. Deliver me, O LORD, from my enemies; I flee to You to hide me.
10. Teach me to do Your will, for You are my God; may Your good Spirit lead me on level ground of uprightness.
11. O LORD, for Your name’s sake quicken me; in Your righteousness bring my soul out of trouble.
12. And in Your mercy cut off my enemies, and destroy all those who afflict my soul, for I am Your servant.
HNcmpcHSp1csin Your faithfulnessH530
HRHNcfscHSp2msand in Your righteousnessH6666
And do notH408
HCin Your sightH6440
HNcbscHSp1cshe has beatenH1792
HNcfscHSp1csdown to the ground;H776
HRdHNcbsahe has made me dwellH3427
HRHNcmpaas those longH5769
HRHNcmscof Your hands.H3027
HRHSp1cslest I be likeH4911
HRthose who go downH3381
HVqrmpcinto the pit.H953
Cause me to hearH8085
HNcmscHSp2msin the morning,H1242
HCI do trustH982
HRHSp2mscause me to knowH3045
HTrI should walk,H3212
HCI lift upH5375
HPp2msare my God;H433
HNcmpcHSp1csmay Your goodH2896
HVhi2msHSp1cson level groundH776
Copyright © 2022 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved