An Instruction of David.
A Prayer when he was in the cave.
1. I cried to the LORD with my voice; with my voice did I make my supplication unto the LORD.
2. I poured out my complaint before Him; I declared my trouble before Him.
3. When my spirit fainted within me, then You knew my path. In the way in which I walked they have secretly laid a snare for me.
4. Look to the right and see, no one is concerned for me; I have no way to flee; no man cares for my life.
5. I cried to You, O LORD; I said, “You are my refuge and my portion in the land of the living.
6. Hear my cry, for I am brought very low; deliver me from my persecutors, for they are stronger than I.
7. Bring my soul out of prison that I may praise Your name; the righteous shall gather around me, for You shall deal bountifully with me.”
HNcfsawhen he wasH1961
HRHVqcHSp3msin the cave.H4631
HNpwith my voice;H6963
HNcmscHSp1cswith my voiceH6963
HNcmscHSp1csdid I make my supplicationH2603
When my spiritH7307
HNcbscHSp1csIn the wayH734
HVpi1csthey have secretly laidH2934
HVhv2msto the rightH3225
HVqrmsafor my life.H5315
HCI am broughtH1809
HCthey are strongerH553
Copyright © 2022 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved