A Psalm of David.
1. O LORD, I cry to You; make haste unto me; give ear unto my voice when I call unto You.
2. Let my prayer be set forth before You as incense, and the lifting up of my hands as the evening sacrifice.
3. Set a guard, O LORD, to my mouth; keep watch over the door of my lips.
4. Let not my heart turn aside to any evil thing, to practice wicked works with men who work iniquity; and let me not eat of their delicacies.
5. Let the righteous strike me in kindness, and let him correct me; it is choice oil upon my head; let not my head refuse it, for still my prayer is also against their wickedness.
6. When their judges are overthrown in stony places, they shall hear my words; for they are sweet.
7. Our bones are scattered at the grave’s mouth, as when one cuts and splits wood upon the earth.
8. But my eyes are upon You, O Lord GOD; in You I take refuge, do not leave me destitute.
9. Keep me from the traps which theyhave laid for me, and from the snares of the workers of iniquity.
10. Let the wicked fall into their own nets together, while I escape.
Copyright © 2019 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved