A Psalm of David, to bring to remembrance.
1. O LORD, do not rebuke me in Your wrath; neither chasten me in Your fury,
2. For Your arrows stick fast in me, and Your hand presses heavily upon me.
3. There is no soundness in my flesh because of Your anger; nor rest in my bones because of my sin,
4. For my iniquities have gone over my head; like a heavy burden they are too heavy for me.
5. My wounds are putrefied and fester because of my foolishness.
6. I am troubled; I am bowed down greatly; I go mourning all the day long,
7. For my loins are filled with a burning; and there is no soundness in my flesh.
8. I am feeble and painfully broken; I groan because of the anguish of my heart.
9. My LORD, all my desire is before You; and my sighing is not hidden from You.
10. My heart pants; my strength fails me; as for the light of my eyes, it also is gone from me.
11. My loved ones and My friends stand apart from My plague; and My neighbors stand far off.
12. And those who seek my life lay snares for me; and those who seek my hurt speak mischievous things, and plot deceptions all the day long.
13. But like a deaf one, I do not hear; and I am like a dumb one who opens not his mouth.
14. Thus I am as a man who hears not, and in whose mouth are no reproofs,
15. For in You, O LORD, do I hope; You will answer, O LORD my God,
16. For I said, “Hear me, lest they rejoice over me; when my foot slips, they magnify themselves against me.”
17. For I am ready to fall, and my pain is always before me,
18. For I will confess my iniquity; I am full of anxiety because of my sin.
19. And my enemies are vigorous; they are strong; and those who hate me without reason are multiplied.
20. And those who render evil for good oppose me because I follow what is good.
21. Forsake me not, O LORD; O my God, be not far from me.
22. Make haste to help me, O LORD my salvation.
HRHNpto bring to remembrance.H2142
HVhi2msHSp1csin Your wrath;H7110
HRHNcmscHSp2msneither chasten meH3256
HVpi2msHSp1csin Your fury,H2534
HRHSp1csand Your handH3027
There is noH369
HNcmsain my fleshH1320
HNcmsain my bonesH6106
HNcbpcHSp1cshave gone overH5674
HNcmscHSp1cslike a heavyH3515
HRHNcmsathey are too heavyH3513
I am troubled;H5753
HVNp1csI am bowed downH7817
HVqp3cpwith a burning;H7033
HVNrmsaand there is noH369
HNcmsain my flesh.H1320
I am feebleH6313
HVqp1csbecause of the anguishH5100
HRHNcfscof my heart.H3820
HNcfscHSp1csis before You;H5048
HRHSp2msand my sighingH585
HVqp3msHSp1csas for the lightH216
HCHNcbscof my eyes,H5869
My loved onesH157
HVqrmpcHSp1csand My friendsH7453
HNcmscHSp1csand My neighborsH7138
And those who seekH1245
HCHVpw3mpfor me; and those who seekH1875
HNcmscthe day long.H3117
But like a deafH2795
HRHAamsaone, I do notH3808
HCHPp1csam like a dumb oneH483
Thus I amH1961
HCHVqw1csas a manH376
HTnand in whose mouthH6310
HNpdo I hope;H3176
HVqp1cs"Hear me, lestH6435
HRHSp1cswhen my footH7272
HRHVqcthey magnify themselvesH1431
HRHNcmsaand my painH4341
HCI will confessH5046
HNcbscHSp1csI am full of anxietyH1672
HVqi1csbecause of my sin.H2403
And my enemiesH341
HAampathey are strong;H6105
HVqp3cpand those who hate meH8130
And those who renderH7999
HVqcHSp1cswhat is good.H2896
HNpO my God,H430
Copyright © 2023 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved