To the Chief Musician. A Psalm of David.
1. I waited patiently for the LORD, and He inclined unto me and heard my cry.
2. He brought me up also out of a horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my steps.
3. And He has put a new song in my mouth, even praise to our God; many shall see and fear, and shall trust in the LORD.
4. Blessed is the man who makes the LORD his trust and does not respect the proud, nor those who turn aside to lies.
5. O LORD my God, many things You have done, Your wonderful works and Your thoughts which are toward us; there is none to compare unto You; if I could declare and speak of them, they would be more than can be told.
6. Sacrifice and offering You did not desire; My ears You have opened; burnt offering and sin offering You have not required.
7. Then I said, “Lo, I come; in the scroll of the book it is written of Me;
8. I delight to do Your will, O My God; and Your law is within My heart.”
9. I have preached righteousness in the great congregation; lo, I have not kept back my lips, O LORD, You know.
10. I have not hidden Your righteousness within my heart; I have declared Your faithfulness and Your salvation; I have not hidden Your lovingkindness and Your truth from the great congregation.
11. Do not withhold Your tender mercies from me, O LORD; let Your lovingkindness and Your truth always preserve me,
12. For evils without number have encircled me; my iniquities have taken hold on me, so that I am not able to look up; they are more than the hairs of my head, and my heart fails me.
13. Be pleased, O LORD, to deliver me; O LORD, make haste to help me.
14. Let them be ashamed and confounded together, those who seek after my soul to destroy it; let them be driven backward and put to shame, those who delight in my hurt.
15. Let them be desolate as a reward for their shame, those who say to me, “Aha, ha!”
16. Let all those who seek You rejoice and be glad in You, and let the one who loves Your salvation always say, “Let the LORD be magnified.”
17. But I am poor and needy; may the LORD think upon me; You are my help and my deliverer; O my God, do not delay.
To the Chief Musician.H5329
HVpp1csfor the LORD,H3068
HNpand He inclinedH5186
He brought me upH5927
HCHVhw3msHSp1csalso out of a horribleH7588
HRHNcmscout of the miryH3121
And He has putH5414
HNcbsain my mouth,H6310
HNcfsato our God;H430
HCHVqi3mpand shall trustH982
HCHVqi3mpin the LORD.H3068
HNcmpais the manH1397
HNcmscHSp3msand does notH3808
HNcmpanor those who turn asideH7750
HVqp2msYour wonderful worksH6381
HVNrfpcHSp2msand Your thoughtsH4284
HCHNcfpcHSp2mswhich are toward us;H413
HRHSp1cpthere is noneH369
HRHSp2msif I could declareH5046
HCHVph1csof them, they would be more thanH6105
HVqp3cpcan be told.H5608
HCHNcfsaYou did notH3808
HNcfdaYou have opened;H3738
HNcfsaand sin offeringH2401
HCHNcfsaYou have notH3808
HVqp1csin the scrollH4039
HRHNcfscof the bookH5612
HNcmsait is writtenH3789
HNcmscHSp2msO My God;H430
HNcmpcHSp1csand Your lawH8451
I have preachedH1319
HNcmsain the greatH7227
HTmI have notH3808
I have notH3808
HNcmscHSp1csI have declaredH559
HNcfscHSp2msand Your salvation;H8668
HCHNcfscHSp2msI have notH3808
HNcmscHSp2msand Your truthH571
HCHNcfscHSp2msfrom the greatH7227
HNplet Your lovingkindnessH2617
HNcmscHSp2msand Your truthH571
HNcbpcHSp1cshave taken hold on me,H5381
HVhp3cpHSp1csso that I am notH3808
HVqp1csto look up;H7200
HRHVqcthey are moreH6105
HVqp3cpthan the hairsH8185
HRHNcfpcof my head,H7218
HNcmscHSp1csand my heartH3820
HNpto deliver me;H5337
HVqv2msHShto help me.H5833
Let them be ashamedH954
HDthose who seekH1245
HVprmpcafter my soulH5315
HNcbscHSp1csto destroy it;H5595
HRHVqcHSp3fslet them be drivenH5472
HNcmsaand put to shame,H3637
HCHVNi3mpthose who delightH2655
HAampcin my hurt.H7451
Let them be desolateH8074
HVqi3mpas a rewardH6118
HNcfscHSp3mpthose who sayH559
HNcmscthose who seek YouH1245
HVqi3mpand be gladH8055
HRHSp2msand let the one who lovesH157
HVqi3mp"Let the LORDH3068
Copyright © 2023 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved