To the Chief Musician. A Psalm of David.
2. The LORD will watch over him and keep him alive; and he shall be blessed upon the earth; and You will not deliver him over to the will of his enemies.
3. The LORD will strengthen him upon his sickbed; You will sustain him in all his sickness.
4. I said, “LORD, be gracious unto me; heal my soul, for I have sinned against You.”
5. My enemies speak evil of me, saying, “When will he die, and his name perish?”
6. And if he comes to see me, he speaks falsehood; his heart gathers iniquity to itself; he goes out and speaks of it.
7. All who hate me whisper against me; they plot evil against me.
8. They say, “A wicked thing is poured out upon him, and he who lies down shall rise no more.”
9. Even a man, my close friend in whom I trusted, who ate of my bread, has lifted up his heel against me.
10. But You, O LORD, be gracious unto me and raise me up, so that I may repay them.
11. By this I know that You delight in me because my enemy does not triumph over me.
12. And as for me, You uphold me in my integrity; and You set me before Your face forever.
13. Blessed is the LORD, the God of Israel, from everlasting to everlasting. Amen and Amen!
To the Chief Musician.H5329
HNcmpais he who considersH7919
HNpwill deliver himH4422
HNpwill watch over himH8104
HVqi3msHSp3msand keep him alive;H2421
HCHVpi3msHSp3msand he shall be blessedH833
HTiupon the earth;H776
HRdHNcbsaand You will notH408
HVqj2msHSp3msover to the willH5315
HRHNcbscof his enemies.H341
HRHVqcme, he speaksH1696
HNcmscmy close friendH7965
HVqrmsaof my bread,H3899
HNcbscHSp1cshas lifted upH1431
Copyright © 2022 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved