A Psalm of David.
1. Bless the LORD, O my soul; and all that is within me, bless His holy name.
3. Who forgives all your iniquities, Who heals all your diseases,
4. Who redeems your life from destruction, Who crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercies,
5. Who satisfies your desires with good things; your youth is renewed like the eagle’s.
6. The LORD executes righteousness and judgment for all who are oppressed.
7. He made known His ways unto Moses, His acts unto the children of Israel.
8. The LORD is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and abundant in mercy.
9. He will not always chasten, nor will He keep His anger forever.
10. He has not dealt with us according to our sins, nor rewarded us according to our iniquities,
12. As far as the east is from the west, so far has He removed our transgressions from us.
13. As a father has compassion upon his children, so the LORD has compassion upon those who fear Him,
14. For He knows our frame; He remembers that we are dust.
15. As for man, his days are as grass; as a flower of the field, so he flourishes,
16. For the wind passes over it, and it is gone; and its place shall know it no more.
17. But the steadfast love of the LORD is from everlasting to everlasting upon those who fear Him, and His righteousness is unto children’s children,
18. To those who keep His covenant, and to those who remember His precepts to do them.
19. The LORD has established His throne in the heavens; and His kingdom rules over all.
20. Bless the LORD, O you His angels, mighty in strength, who do His commandments, hearkening unto the voice of His word.
21. Bless the LORD, all you His hosts, ministers of His who do His pleasure.
22. Bless the LORD, all His works in all places of His dominion. Bless the LORD, O my soul!
Copyright © 2019 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved