2. The works of the LORD are great, sought out by all those who have pleasure in them.
3. His work is glory and majesty; and His righteousness endures forever.
4. He has made a memorial for His wonderful works; the LORD is gracious and full of compassion.
5. He has given food to those who fear Him; He will always be mindful of His covenant.
6. He has declared to His people the power of His works, in giving them the inheritance of the nations.
8. They stand fast forever and ever; they are done in truth and uprightness.
9. He sent redemption unto His people; He has commanded His covenant forever; holy and awesome reverend is His name.
HNpI will give thanksH3034
HVhi1csto the LORDH3068
HNpwith my wholeH3605
HNcmsain the councilH5475
HRHNcmscof the uprightH3477
HAampaand in the congregation.H5712
HNcfsaunto His people;H5971
HRHNcmscHSp3msHe has commandedH6680
HCHVNrmsais His name.H8034
Copyright © 2021 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved