Original harp music by Katrina Saroyan
2. Blessed are they who keep His testimonies and who seek Him with the whole heart.
3. They also do no iniquity; they walk in His ways.
4. You have commanded us to keep Your precepts diligently.
5. O that my ways were directed to keep Your statutes!
6. Then I shall not be ashamed when I have respect unto all Your commandments.
7. I will praise You with uprightness of heart when I have learned Your righteous judgments.
8. I will keep Your statutes; O forsake me not utterly.
9. With what shall a young man cleanse his way? By taking heed according to Your word.
10. With all my heart I have sought You; O let me not wander from Your commandments.
12. Blessed are You, O LORD; teach me Your statutes.
13. With my lips I have declared all the judgments of Your mouth.
14. I have rejoiced in the way of Your testimonies as much as in all riches.
15. I will meditate upon Your precepts and have respect to Your ways.
16. I will delight myself in Your statutes; I will not forget Your word.
17. Deal bountifully with Your servant, that I may live and keep Your word.
18. Open my eyes, so that I may behold wondrous things out of Your law.
19. I am a stranger in the earth; do not hide Your commandments from me.
20. My soul breaks for the longing that it has for Your judgments at all times.
21. You have rebuked the proud who are cursed, who go astray from Your commandments.
22. Remove cursing and reproach from me, for I have kept Your testimonies.
23. Even though princes sat and spoke against me, Your servant did meditate on Your statutes.
24. Your testimonies also are my delight; they are my counselors.
25. My soul cleaves to the dust; revive me according to Your word.
26. I have declared my ways, and You answer me; teach me Your statutes.
27. Make me to understand the way of Your precepts, and so shall I speak of Your wonderful works.
28. My soul melts away for sorrow; strengthen me according to Your word.
29. Remove from me the way of lying, and grant me Your law graciously.
30. I have chosen the way of truth; I have laid Your judgments before me.
31. I cleave to Your testimonies; O LORD, do not put me to shame.
32. I will run the way of Your commandments for You shall enlarge my heart.
33. Teach me, O LORD, the way of Your statutes, and I shall keep it unto the end.
34. Give me understanding, that I may keep Your law and observe it with all my heart.
35. Make me to walk in the path of Your commandments, for I delight in them.
36. Incline my heart to Your testimonies, and not to covetousness.
37. Turn away my eyes from seeing vanity; give me life in Your Way.
38. Fulfill Your word to Your servant, so that You may be feared.
39. Turn away my reproach which I fear, for Your judgments are good.
40. Behold, I have longed after Your precepts; give me life in Your righteousness.
41. Let Your mercies come also unto me, O LORD, even according to Your salvation, according to Your word,
42. That I may have an answer for the one who reproaches me, for I trust in Your word.
43. And take not the word of truth utterly out of my mouth, for I have hoped in Your judgments.
44. So shall I keep Your law continually forever and ever.
45. And I will walk at liberty, for I seek Your precepts.
46. I will speak of Your testimonies also before kings and will not be ashamed.
47. And I will delight myself in Your commandments, which I have loved.
48. And I will lift up my hands unto Your commandments, which I have loved, and I will meditate on Your statutes.
49. Remember the word to Your servant upon which You have caused me to hope.
50. This is my comfort in my affliction, that Your word has given me life.
51. The proud have utterly scorned me, yet I do not turn aside from Your law.
52. I remembered Your judgments of old, O LORD, and have comforted myself.
53. Burning indignation has taken hold upon me because of the wicked who forsake Your law.
54. Your statutes have been my songs in the house of my pilgrimage.
55. I have remembered Your name, O LORD, in the night, and have kept Your law.
56. This I had because I kept Your precepts.
57. You are my portion, O LORD; I have said that I would keep Your words.
58. I entreated Your favor with all my heart; be gracious unto me according to Your word.
59. I considered my ways and turned my feet unto Your testimonies.
60. I made haste and did not delay to keep Your commandments.
61. The bands of the wicked have surrounded me, but I have not forgotten Your law.
62. At midnight I will rise to give thanks unto You because of Your righteous judgments.
63. I am a companion of all who fear You, and of those who keep Your precepts.
64. O LORD, the earth is full of Your mercy; teach me Your statutes.
65. You have dealt well with Your servant, O LORD, according to Your word.
66. Teach me good judgment and knowledge, for I have believed Your commandments.
67. Before I was afflicted I went astray, but now I have kept Your word.
68. You are good, and do good; teach me Your statutes.
69. The proud have forged a lie against me, but I will keep Your precepts with all my heart.
70. Their heart is gross like fat, but I delight in Your law.
71. It is good for me that I have been afflicted, so that I might learn Your statutes.
72. The law of Your mouth is better to me than thousands of gold and silver.
73. Your hands have made me and formed me; give me understanding so that I may learn Your commandments.
74. Those who fear You will be glad when they see me because I have hoped in Your word.
75. I know, O LORD, that Your judgments are right, and that You have afflicted me in faithfulness.
76. I beseech You, let Your steadfast love comfort me, according to Your promise to Your servant.
77. Let Your tender mercies come to me so that I may live, for Your law is my delight.
78. Let the proud be ashamed, for with guile they have wronged me; but I will meditate on Your precepts.
79. Let those who fear You turn to me, and those who have known Your testimonies.
80. Let my heart be blameless in Your statutes, so that I may not be ashamed.
81. My soul faints for Your salvation; I hope in Your word.
82. My eyes fail for Your word, saying, “When will You comfort me?”
83. For I have become like a wineskin in the smoke, yet I do not forget Your statutes.
84. How many are the days of Your servant? When will You execute judgment on those who persecute me?
85. The proud have dug pits for me, men who do not act according to Your law.
86. All Your commandments are faithful; they persecute me wrongfully; help me!
87. They had almost consumed me upon earth, but I did not forsake Your precepts.
88. Give me life according to Your lovingkindness; so shall I keep the testimony of Your mouth.
90. Your faithfulness is to all generations; You have established the earth, and it stands.
91. They continue to this day according to Your ordinances, for all are Your servants.
92. Unless Your law had been my delight, then I should have perished in my affliction.
93. I will never forget Your precepts, for with them You have given me life.
94. I am Yours; save me, for I haves sought Your precepts.
95. The wicked have waited for me to destroy me, but I will consider Your testimonies.
96. I have seen an end to every purpose, but Your commandment is exceedingly broad.
98. Your commandments make me wiser than my enemies, for they are ever with me.
99. I have more understanding than all my teachers, for Your testimonies are my meditation.
100. I understand more than the ancients because I keep Your precepts.
101. I have held back my feet from every evil way, so that I might keep Your word.
102. I have not departed from Your ordinances, for You have taught me.
103. How sweet are Your words to my taste! Yea, sweeter than honey to my mouth!
104. Through Your precepts I get understanding; therefore I hate every false way.
106. I have sworn, and I will perform it, that I will keep Your righteous ordinances.
107. I am afflicted very much; O LORD, give me life according to Your word.
108. Accept, I beseech You, the freewill offerings of my mouth, O LORD, and teach me Your ordinances.
109. My life is in my hand daily, yet I do not forget Your law.
110. The wicked have laid a snare for me, yet I do not go astray from Your precepts.
111. I have taken Your testimonies as an inheritance forever, for they are the rejoicing of my heart.
112. I have inclined my heart to perform Your statutes always, even to the end.
114. You are my hiding place and my shield; I hope in Your word.
115. Depart from me, you evildoers, for I will keep the commandments of my God.
116. Uphold me according to Your word, that I may live; and let me not be ashamed of my hope.
117. Hold me up, and I shall be safe; and I will always have respect unto Your statutes.
118. You have rejected all those who go astray from Your statutes, for their deceit is useless.
120. My flesh trembles for fear of You, and I am afraid of Your judgments.
121. I have done justice and righteousness; leave me not to those who oppress me.
122. Be surety for Your servant for good; let not the proud oppress me.
123. My eyes fail for Your salvation and for the word of Your righteousness.
124. Deal with Your servant according to Your mercy, and teach me Your statutes.
125. I am Your servant; give me understanding that I may know Your testimonies.
126. It is time for the LORD to work, for they have made void Your law.
128. Therefore I esteem all Your precepts concerning all things to be right, and I hate every false way.
129. Your testimonies are wonderful; therefore my soul keeps them.
130. The entrance of Your words gives light; it gives understanding to the simple.
131. I opened my mouth and panted, for I longed for Your commandments.
132. Look upon me, and be gracious unto me, as You are known to do for those who love Your name.
133. Order my steps by Your word, and do not let any iniquity have dominion over me.
134. Deliver me from the oppression of man, and I will keep Your commandments.
135. Make Your face to shine upon Your servant, and teach me Your statutes.
136. Rivers of water run down my eyes because they do not keep Your law.
137. You are righteous, O LORD, and Your judgments are upright.
138. You have commanded Your testimonies in righteousness and exceeding faithfulness.
139. My zeal has consumed me because my enemies have forgotten Your words.
141. I am small and despised, yet I do not forget Your precepts.
143. Trouble and anguish have taken hold upon me, yet Your commandments are my delight.
144. The righteousness of Your testimonies is everlasting; give me understanding, and I shall live.
145. I cried with my whole heart; answer me, O LORD; I will keep Your statutes.
146. I cried to You; save me, and I shall keep Your testimonies.
147. I rose before the dawning of the morning and cried out for help; I hoped in Your word.
148. My eyes go before the night watches, so that I might meditate on Your word.
149. Hear my voice according to Your lovingkindness; O LORD, according to Your judgment give me life.
150. They draw near, those who follow after wickedness; they are far from Your law.
152. Concerning Your testimonies, I have known of old that You have founded them forever.
153. O see my affliction and deliver me, for I do not forget Your law.
154. Plead my cause and deliver me; according to Your word give me life.
155. Salvation is far from the wicked, for they do not seek Your statutes.
156. Great are Your tender mercies, O LORD; according to Your judgments give me life.
157. Many are my persecutors and my enemies, yet I do not turn aside from Your testimonies.
158. I saw the transgressors and was grieved because they did not keep Your word.
161. Princes have persecuted me without a cause, but my heart stands in awe of Your word.
162. I rejoice at Your word as one who finds great spoil.
164. Seven times a day do I praise You because of Your righteous judgments.
165. Great peace have those who love Your law, and there is no stumbling block for them.
166. LORD, I have hoped for Your salvation, and have done Your commandments.
168. I have kept Your precepts and Your testimonies, for all my ways are before You.
169. Let my cry come near before You, O LORD; give me understanding according to Your word.
170. Let my supplication come before You; deliver me according to Your word.
171. My lips shall utter praise when You have taught me Your statutes.
173. Let Your hand help me, for I have chosen Your precepts.
174. I have longed for Your salvation, O LORD, and Your law is my delight.
175. Let my soul live, and it shall praise You; and let Your ordinances help me.
176. I have gone astray like a lost sheep; seek Your servant, for I do not forget Your commandments.
And I will lift upH5375
HTrI have loved,H157
HVqp1csand I will meditateH7878
HCHVqh1cson Your statutes.H2706
Copyright © 2021 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved