A Psalm of David.
1. To You, O LORD, do I lift up my soul.
2. O my God, I trust in You; do not let me be ashamed, let not my enemies triumph over me.
3. Yea, let none who wait on You be ashamed; let them be ashamed who deal treacherously without cause.
4. Show me Your ways, O LORD; teach me Your paths.
5. Lead me in Your truth and teach me, for You are the God of my salvation; on You do I wait all the day long.
6. Remember, O LORD, Your tender mercies and Your lovingkindness, for they have been of old.
7. Do not remember the sins of my youth, nor my transgressions; according to Your lovingkindness remember me for Your goodness’ sake, O LORD.
8. Good and upright is the LORD; therefore He will teach sinners in the way.
9. The meek He will guide in judgment; and the meek He will teach His way.
10. All the paths of the LORD are mercy and truth to those who keep His covenant and His testimonies.
11. For Your name’s sake, O LORD, pardon my iniquity, for it is great.
12. What man is he who fears the LORD? He shall teach him in the way that He shall choose.
13. His soul shall dwell at ease, and his seed shall inherit the earth.
14. The secret of the LORD is with those who fear Him, and He will show them His covenant.
15. My eyes are ever toward the LORD, for He shall pluck my feet out of the net.
16. Turn unto me, and be gracious unto me, for I am desolate and afflicted.
17. The troubles of my heart are enlarged; O bring me out of my distresses.
18. Look upon my affliction and my pain, and forgive all my sins.
19. Consider my enemies, for they are many; and they hate me with cruel hatred.
20. O keep my soul and deliver me; let me not be ashamed, for I take refuge in You.
21. Let integrity and uprightness preserve me, for I wait on You.
22. Redeem Israel, O God, out of all his troubles.
HVhv2msHSp1csin Your truthH571
HRHNcfscHSp2msand teach me,H3925
HPp2msare the GodH430
HNcmpcof my salvation;H3468
HToHSp2msdo I waitH6960
HNcmscthe day long.H3117
HNcfpcof my youth,H5271
HNcbpcHSp1csnor my transgressions;H6588
HRto Your lovingkindnessH2617
HPp2msfor Your goodness'H2898
HNcmscHSp2mssake, O LORD.H3068
Copyright © 2023 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved