A Psalm of David.
1. Judge me, O LORD, for I have walked in my integrity. I have trusted also in the LORD without wavering.
2. Examine me, O LORD, and prove me; try my reins and my heart,
3. For Your lovingkindness is before my eyes; and I have walked in Your truth.
4. I have not sat with deceitful men, neither will I go in with hypocrites.
5. I have hated the congregation of evildoers and will not sit with the wicked.
6. I will wash my hands in innocence; so I will go about Your altar, O LORD,
7. That I may cry out with the voice of thanksgiving and tell of all Your wonderful works.
8. LORD, I have loved the dwelling place of Your house, and the place where Your glory dwells.
9. Do not take away my soul with sinners, nor my life with bloody men,
10. In whose hands are evil devices, and their right hand is full of bribes.
11. But as for me I will walk in my integrity; redeem me and be gracious unto me.
12. My foot stands in an even place; in the congregations I will bless the LORD.
Copyright © 2019 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved