A Psalm of David.
1. Judge me, O LORD, for I have walked in my integrity. I have trusted also in the LORD without wavering.
2. Examine me, O LORD, and prove me; try my reins and my heart,
3. For Your lovingkindness is before my eyes; and I have walked in Your truth.
4. I have not sat with deceitful men, neither will I go in with hypocrites.
5. I have hated the congregation of evildoers and will not sit with the wicked.
6. I will wash my hands in innocence; so I will go about Your altar, O LORD,
7. That I may cry out with the voice of thanksgiving and tell of all Your wonderful works.
8. LORD, I have loved the dwelling place of Your house, and the place where Your glory dwells.
9. Do not take away my soul with sinners, nor my life with bloody men,
10. In whose hands are evil devices, and their right hand is full of bribes.
11. But as for me I will walk in my integrity; redeem me and be gracious unto me.
12. My foot stands in an even place; in the congregations I will bless the LORD.
A Psalm of David.H1732
HVqp1csin my integrity.H8537
HRHNcmscHSp1csI have trustedH982
HVqp1csalso in the LORDH3068
HNpand prove me;H5254
HNcfpcHSp1csand my heart,H3820
HNcbdcHSp1csand I have walkedH1980
HCHVtq1csin Your truth.H571
I have notH3808
HTnwill I go inH935
I have hatedH8130
HVhrmpaand will notH3808
I will washH7364
HRHNcmsaso I will go aboutH5437
That I may cry outH8085
HRHVhcwith the voiceH6963
HNcmscYour wonderful works.H6381
HNpI have lovedH157
HVqp1csthe dwelling placeH4583
HNcbscof Your house,H1004
HNcmscHSp2msand the placeH4725
HCHNcmscwhere Your gloryH3519
HAampanor my lifeH2416
HRHNcbdcHSp3mpare evil devices,H2154
HNcfsaand their right handH3225
But as for meH589
HCHPp1csI will walkH3212
HVqi1csin my integrity;H8537
HVqv2msHSp1csand be gracious unto me.H2603
Copyright © 2023 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved