A Psalm of David.
1. The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
2. When the wicked, my enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell.
3. Though an army should encamp against me, my heart shall not be afraid; though war should rise against me, even then I will be confident.
4. One thing I have desired from the LORD, that I will seek after: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD and to inquire in His temple,
5. For in the time of trouble He shall hide me in His pavilion, in the secret place of His tabernacle He shall hide me; He shall set me upon a rock.
6. And now my head shall be lifted up above my enemies round about me; therefore I will offer sacrifices with shouts of joy in His tabernacle. I will sing; yea, I will sing praises unto the LORD.
7. Hear, O LORD, when I cry with my voice; and be gracious unto me and answer me.
8. When You said, “Seek My face,” my heart said to You, “Your face, O LORD, will I seek.”
9. Hide not Your face from me. Turn not Your servant away in anger; You have been my help; leave me not, neither forsake me, O God of my salvation.
10. Though my father and my mother forsake me, the LORD will take me up.
11. Teach me Your way, O LORD, and lead me in a level path because of my enemies.
12. Deliver me not over to the will of my enemies, for false witnesses have risen up against me, and he that breathes out violence.
13. I would have fainted unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living.
14. Wait for the LORD; be of good courage, and He shall make your heart strong; yea, wait, I say, wait on the LORD.
A Psalm of David.H1732
HNpis my lightH216
HNcbscHSp1csand my salvation;H3468
HRHTishall I fear?H3372
HNpis the strengthH4581
HNcmscof my life;H2416
HRHTishall I be afraid?H6342
When the wicked,H7489
HNcmpcHSp1csand my foes,H341
HRHSp1csto eat upH398
HRHSp1cseven then IH589
HPp1cswill be confident.H982
HAcfsaI have desiredH7592
HToHSp3fsthat I will seekH1245
HVpi1csafter: that I may dwellH3427
HVqcHSp1csin the houseH1004
HRHNcmscof the LORDH3068
HNcmpcof my life,H2416
HRHNcmscof the LORDH3068
HNpand to inquireH1239
HCHRHVpcin His temple,H1964
HCin the timeH3117
HNcfsaHe shall hide meH6845
HVqi3msHSp1csin His pavilion,H5520
HRHNcmscHSp3msin the secret placeH5643
HRHNcmscof His tabernacleH168
HNcmscHSp3msHe shall hide me;H5641
HVhi3msHSp1csHe shall set meH7311
HVoi3msHSp1csupon a rock.H6697
HNcmscHSp1csshall be lifted upH7311
HVqrmpcHSp1csround about me;H5439
HNcbpcHSp1cstherefore I will offerH2076
HNcmpcwith shouts of joyH8643
HNcfsain His tabernacle.H168
HRHNcmscHSp3msI will sing;H7891
HVqh1csyea, I will sing praisesH2167
HCHVph1csunto the LORD.H3068
HNcmscHSp2msaway in anger;H639
HRHNcmsaYou have beenH1961
HNcmpcof my salvation.H3468
HTnover to the willH5315
HRHNcbscof my enemies,H6862
HNcmpchave risen upH6965
HRHSp1csand he that breathes outH3307
Copyright © 2022 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved