A Psalm of David.
1. I will cry to You, O LORD; my Rock, do not be silent to me, lest, if You be silent to me, I become like those who go down into the pit.
2. Hear the voice of my supplications when I cry to You, when I lift up my hands toward Your holy place.
3. Draw me not away with the wicked, and with the workers of iniquity, who speak peace to their neighbors, yet evil is in their hearts.
4. Give them according to their deeds, and according to the wickedness of their practices, give them according to the work of their hands; give them what they deserve.
5. Because they do not regard the works of the LORD, nor the work of His hands, He shall tear them down and not build them up.
6. Blessed is the LORD because He has heard the voice of my supplications.
7. The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in Him, and I am helped. Therefore my heart greatly rejoices, and with my song I will praise Him.
8. The LORD is their strength, and He is the saving strength of His anointed.
9. Save Your people and bless Your inheritance; be their shepherd and carry them forever.
Copyright © 2019 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved