A Psalm of David.
1. I will cry to You, O LORD; my Rock, do not be silent to me, lest, if You be silent to me, I become like those who go down into the pit.
2. Hear the voice of my supplications when I cry to You, when I lift up my hands toward Your holy place.
3. Draw me not away with the wicked, and with the workers of iniquity, who speak peace to their neighbors, yet evil is in their hearts.
4. Give them according to their deeds, and according to the wickedness of their practices, give them according to the work of their hands; give them what they deserve.
5. Because they do not regard the works of the LORD, nor the work of His hands, He shall tear them down and not build them up.
6. Blessed is the LORD because He has heard the voice of my supplications.
7. The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in Him, and I am helped. Therefore my heart greatly rejoices, and with my song I will praise Him.
8. The LORD is their strength, and He is the saving strength of His anointed.
9. Save Your people and bless Your inheritance; be their shepherd and carry them forever.
A Psalm of David.H1732
HCif You be silentH2814
HRHSp1csI become likeH4911
HRwho go downH3381
HVqrmpcinto the pit.H953
HNcmscof my supplicationsH8469
HNcmpcHSp1cswhen I cryH7768
HRHSp2mswhen I lift upH5375
HCHNcfsais in their hearts.H3824
HRHSp3mpaccording to their deeds,H6467
HRHNcmscHSp3mpand according to the wickednessH7455
HCHRHNcmscof their practices,H4611
HRHSp3mpaccording to the workH4639
HRHNcmscof their hands;H3027
HRHSp3mpwhat they deserve.H1576
HCthey do notH3808
HNcfpcof the LORD,H3068
HNcmscof His hands,H3027
HNcbdcHSp3msHe shall tear them downH2040
HCHTnbuild them up.H1129
HNpis my strengthH5797
HNcmscHSp1csand my shield;H4043
HRHSp3msand I am helped.H5826
HCHVNp1csTherefore my heartH3820
HCHVqw3msand with my songH7892
HCHRHNcbscHSp1csI will praise Him.H3034
Copyright © 2021 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved