A Psalm of David.
1. To the LORD, O you sons of the mighty, give to the LORD glory and strength.
2. Give to the LORD the glory due to His name; worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness.
4. The voice of the LORD is powerful, the voice of the LORD is full of majesty.
5. The voice of the LORD breaks the cedars; yea, the LORD breaks the cedars of Lebanon.
6. He also makes them to skip like a calf, Lebanon and Sirion like a young wild ox.
7. The voice of the LORD hews out flames of fire.
8. The voice of the LORD shakes the wilderness; the LORD shakes the wilderness of Kadesh.
9. The voice of the LORD causes the does to give birth and strips the forests bare; and in His temple everyone says “Glory!”
10. The LORD sits upon the flood; yea, the LORD sits as King forever.
11. The LORD will give strength to His people; the LORD will bless His people with peace.
Copyright © 2019 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved