A Psalm and Song at the dedication of the House of David.
1. I will praise You, O LORD, for You have lifted me up and have not allowed my foes to rejoice over me.
2. O LORD my God, I cried to You, and You have healed me.
3. O LORD, You have brought up my soul from the grave; You have kept me alive, so that I should not go down to the pit.
4. Sing praises to the LORD, O you saints of His, and give thanks to His holy name,
5. For His anger is only for a moment; His favor is for a lifetime. Weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning.
6. And in my prosperity I said, “I shall never be moved.”
7. O LORD, by Your favor You have made my mountain to stand strong; You hid Your face, and I was troubled.
8. I cried to You, O LORD; and I made supplication to the LORD.
9. “What profit is in my blood, in going down to the pit? Shall the dust praise You? Shall it declare Your truth?
10. Hear, O LORD, and be gracious unto me; LORD, be my helper.”
11. You have turned my mourning into dancing; You have torn off my sackcloth and have clothed me with gladness,
12. To the end that my glory may sing praise to You and not be silent. O LORD my God, I will give thanks to You forever.
HNcbscat the dedicationH2598
HNcfscof the HouseH1004
HCYou have lifted me upH1802
HVpp2msHSp1csand have notH3808
HCHTnallowed my foesH341
HNpYou have brought upH5927
HNpYou have kept me alive,H2421
HVpp2msHSp1csso that I should not go downH3381
HRHVqcHSp1csto the pit.H953
HRHNcmscHSp3msis only for a moment;H7281
HRHNcmscHSp3msis for a lifetime.H2416
HVqi3msfor a night,H6153
HNcfsacomes in the morning.H1242
HNpby Your favorH7522
HRHNcmscHSp2msYou have made my mountainH2042
HNcbpcHSp2msand I wasH1961
HNcmsais in my blood,H1818
HRHNcmscHSp1csin going downH3381
HNcfsaShall the dustH6083
HTiHVhi3msHSp2msShall it declareH5046
You have turnedH2015
HRHSp1csYou have torn offH6605
HNcmscHSp1csand have clothed meH247
Copyright © 2021 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved