1. Rejoice in the LORD, O you righteous ones; praise is becoming for the upright.
2. Praise the LORD with a lyre; sing unto Him with a harp of ten strings.
3. Sing unto Him a new song; play skillfully with shouts of joy,
4. For the Word of the LORD is upright; and all His works are done in faithfulness.
5. He loves righteousness and justice; the earth is full of the lovingkindness of the LORD.
6. By the Word of the LORD were the heavens made, and all the host of them by the breath of His mouth.
7. He gathered the waters of the sea together like a heap, putting the depths in storehouses.
8. Let all the earth fear the LORD; let all the inhabitants of the world stand in awe of Him,
9. For He spoke, and it was done; He commanded, and it stood fast.
10. The LORD brings the counsel of the nations to nothing; He frustrates the plans of the people.
11. The counsel of the LORD stands forever, the thoughts of His heart to all generations.
12. Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD, and the people He has chosen for His own inheritance.
13. The LORD looks down from heaven; He beholds all the sons of men.
14. From His dwelling place He looks intently upon all the inhabitants of the earth.
15. Together He fashions their hearts alike; He considers all their works.
16. The king is not saved by a great army; a mighty man is not delivered by much strength.
17. A horse is a vain thing for safety; neither shall it deliver any by its great strength.
18. Behold, the eye of the LORD is upon those who fear Him, upon those who hope in His lovingkindness,
19. To deliver their soul from death and to keep them alive in famine.
20. Our soul waits for the LORD; He is our help and our shield,
21. For our heart shall rejoice in Him because we have trusted in His holy name.
22. Let Your lovingkindness, O LORD, be upon us, according as we hope in You.
Copyright © 2022 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved