A Psalm of David, when he feigned madness before Abimelech, who drove him away, and he departed.
1. I will bless the LORD at all times; His praise shall always be in my mouth.
2. My soul shall make its boast in the LORD; the humble shall hear and be glad.
3. O magnify the LORD with me, and let us exalt His name together.
4. I sought the LORD, and He answered me, and delivered me from all my fears.
5. They looked to Him and were radiant; and their faces were not ashamed.
6. This poor man cried, and the LORD heard, and saved him out of all his troubles.
7. The angel of the LORD encamps around those who fear Him and delivers them.
8. O taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in Him.
9. O fear the LORD, all you saints, for there is nothing lacking to those who fear Him.
10. The young lions do lack and suffer hunger, but those who seek the LORD shall not lack any good thing.
11. Come, hearken to me, you children; I will teach you the fear of the LORD.
12. Who is the man that desires life, and loves many days, that he may see good?
13. Keep your tongue from evil and your lips from speaking guile.
14. Depart from evil and do good; seek peace and pursue it.
15. The eyes of the LORD are upon the righteous, and His ears are open to their cry.
16. The face of the LORD is against those who do evil, to cut off the memory of them from the earth.
17. The righteous cry, and the LORD hears, and delivers them out of all their troubles.
18. The LORD is near to the brokenhearted and saves those who are of a contrite spirit.
19. Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the LORD delivers him out of them all.
20. He keeps all His bones; not one of them is broken.
21. Evil shall slay the wicked; and those who hate the righteous shall be condemned.
22. The LORD redeems the soul of His servants; and none of them who take refuge in Him shall be condemned.
Copyright © 2019 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved