To the Chief Musician. A Psalm of David, the servant of the LORD.
1. The wicked utters transgression in his heart. There is no fear of God before his eyes,
2. For he flatters himself in his own eyes until his iniquity is found to be hateful.
3. The words of his mouth are iniquity and deceit; he has stopped acting wise and doing good.
4. He plots iniquity upon his bed; he sets himself in a way that is not good; he does not hate evil.
5. Your lovingkindness, O LORD, is in the heavens; Your faithfulness reaches to the skies.
6. Your righteousness is like the great mountains; Your judgments are like the great deep; O LORD, You preserve man and beast.
7. How precious is Your lovingkindness, O God! Therefore the children of men take refuge under the shadow of Your wings.
8. They shall be abundantly satisfied with the richness of Your house; and You shall make them drink of the river of Your pleasures,
9. For with You is the fountain of life; in Your light we shall see light.
10. O continue Your lovingkindness to those who know You, and Your righteousness to the upright in heart.
11. Do not let the foot of pride come against me, and do not let the hand of the wicked move me.
12. There the evildoers have fallen; they are cast down, and cannot rise.
To the Chief Musician.H5329
HRdHVprmsaA Psalm of David,H1732
HRHNcmscof the LORD.H3068
HNcmscHSp1csThere is noH369
HNcbsathat is notH3808
HAamsahe does notH3808
HNcfscHSp2msis like the greatH410
HNcmscHSp2msare like the greatH7227
HAamsais Your lovingkindness,H2617
HNcmpaTherefore the childrenH1121
HVqi3mpHSnunder the shadowH6738
HRHNcmscof Your wings.H3671
They shall be abundantly satisfiedH7301
HVqi3mpHSnwith the richnessH1880
HRHNcmscof Your house;H1004
HNcmscHSp2msand You shall make them drinkH8248
HVhi2msHSp3mpof the riverH5158
HCHNcmscof Your pleasures,H5730
Copyright © 2022 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved