To the Chief Musician on Mahalath. A contemplation. A Psalm of David.
1. The fool has said in his heart, “There is no God.” They are corrupt, and have worked out abominable wickedness; there is no one who does good.
2. God looked down from heaven upon the children of men to see if there were any who understand, who are seeking after God.
3. Every one has turned away; they have altogether become corrupt; no one is doing good, no, not even one.
4. Will the workers of iniquity never learn? They eat up my people as they eat bread; they have not called upon God.
5. There they were in great fear where no fear was, for God has scattered the bones of him who camps against you; you have put them to shame because God has rejected them.
6. Oh, that the salvation of Israel were come out of Zion! When God brings back His people out of exile, let Jacob rejoice and Israel be glad.
Copyright © 2019 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved